test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Accolade Trophies

temerarioustemerarious Member Posts: 22 Arc User
I was wondering if there will be new wall and floor trophies to go with all the new kill and mission accolades that are being introduced into STO?
Post edited by temerarious on

Comments

• daqheghdaqhegh Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I was wondering if there will be new wall and floor trophies to go with all the new kill and mission accolades that are being introduced into STO?

There usually are. If you uncheck the "completed" box in your list it will only show the ones you don't have yet.
    My Old Blog about things that could and should have been added when I wrote it. Not sure what I want to do with it now. I'll just keep it available now that most of it is outdated.
  • temerarioustemerarious Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I understand that, I have several of the trophies on the walls of my ship to include the Federation kill trophy that comes with the Scourge of Starfleet accolade on my main fed toon. I like adding to the collection is all.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,477 Community Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Um... there wasn't a new one for Voth that I know of, Or Undine, or Elachi...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • temerarioustemerarious Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    There hasn't been a new kill or mission trophy for a long time. Granted, trophies are awarded for a couple of the PVEs, but nothing new other than those.
    I tend to hangout inside my ship while playing and just want new trophies. If new trophies are introduced, Fantastic; and if not, it isn't the end of the world and I will continue to play.
  • azurianstarazurianstar Member Posts: 6,985 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    They stopped making trophies when they added the Breen. So I doubt it.