test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Say something positive about season 9 and 9.5 (post release)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    bbushwookiebbushwookie Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Oh well, unfortunately STO is maybe the only game where i write more complains than anything else. There must be a reason for it. You know that being condescendent all the time about cryptic is destroying this game, right??

You will never understand that adding a little more dilithium to the adventure zones is not a big deal, not even worthy to consider. Seeing how many fails this game is transmitting to players day after day, you think an increased reward on dilithium will make veteran players happier?? or more willing to play more?? or dont you think they will see it as another tiny tactic from cryptic to just get some newbies more comfortable with the game, forgetting everything else??. When you are a newbie, for unknown reasons you will be trying to get as much dilithium you can get. Cryptic knows that. Its happening since the beginning. One of the main goals of cryptic is to lure and keep more new players, since the very beginning. Because when people is new to this game, and they dont know a lot of things, they will charge zen more often. Cryptic is trying to maximize that. But you people, are blind, apparently.

Variety?? i dont think you know what that word means..

ahhh the "newbie" word again.

One of the main goals of cryptic is to lure and keep more new players, since the very beginning. Because when people is new to this game, and they dont know a lot of things, they will charge zen more often. Cryptic is trying to maximize that. But you people, are blind, apparently.

SHOCKING! so your saying they want new people to come play the game?? They are a company that wants to make money?? thats just crazy talk right there! they should lock the doors, so only us veteran players can enjoy it.

you just described every game company out there dude. The point of variety is there is nothing wrong with plenty of it. Does it make us veteran players happy they added more dilith? for me, sure. Yes they need to fix some things, but the 30 min of work it took (if that) to add dilith to other areas, isn't going to make a bit of difference.

Anyway...this thread is titled "Say something positive about season 9 and 9.5 (post release)".

not "blast everyone who says something positive"

so lets let it get back to the OP's question;)
    Space chatter is soothing~
  • Options
    oninotaki18oninotaki18 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I will never accidentally travel to Delta Volanis on my way to ds9 from earth space dock ever again! I have been doing that since launch and it would drive me nuts. For this I am very very thankful!
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Something positive right?

Lets see... From season 9, the new Earth Space Dock and the featured episode, especially Tim Russ as Tuvok again.

From season 9.5, the new uniforms, although unfortunately romulan players did't got their own :confused:

Those were the only positive things I can think about the new seasons :(
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    malkarrismalkarris Member Posts: 797 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Something positive?

Well, I'm too lazy to look up season 9, but I can think of two things for season 9.5

1. No more getting stopped to ask if I want to warp into D. V. on my way from ESD to B.U. sector. Actually, no more being caught on any of the former exploration clusters.

2. No more worrying about inventory space when running the boff missions that used to give data samples. Now that they go to their own inventory, I can run as many as I want without having to clean up my inventory all the time. 5 more dilithium a pop, every little bit helps.
    Joined September 2011
    Nouveau riche LTS member