test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Crafting system.. specifically, materials. where you you get them?

2»

Comments

• Options
    nscar1420nscar1420 Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    swamarian wrote: »
    You make the components.
    If you have less than 20(?) doff slots open, then the box won't open I believe.

That box has 20 DOFF officers??? SO I either need to buy more slots or fire 20 current officers off my roster???
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,627 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    nscar1420 wrote: »
    That box has 20 DOFF officers??? SO I either need to buy more slots or fire 20 current officers off my roster???

correct, sir
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Yea... but they're white quality, and you can't give them to the starbase.

And I got one of those on my main and can't trash it at all. I'm being pushed to get more DOff slots...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    pompoulusspompouluss Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's an academy assignment, 'requisition r&d assistance' that costs 1k dil and supposedly gets you a bundle of crafting goodies. I have a couple cooking now but haven't collected any yet so I couldn't say if it's actually worth the dough.

UPDATE: Handful of blue mats/components and a couple purple mats. Not too shabby for 1/8 of a daily Dilithium supply. However, I was unable to take the job again, not sure if it's on a cooldown or if it's a one time only thing.