test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reman Bridge Officer - Fed aligned Romulan

ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a Female Reman Bridge Officer on my Fed-aligned RomulanTactical Vice Admiral. The outfits shown on the first page (after you press the 'Modify' button where you can select an outfit type) are for Reman and Romulan of Klingon Allegiance.

At the Uniform Button ALL selections on the Advanced page give KLG options for the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Suits, Kits, and other items.

On the other hand, Reman Bridge Officers on my Fed-aligned Romulan Science Vice Admiral are correct for Federation-aligned outfits and equipment.
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neversetdrumneversetdrum Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ltminns wrote: »
    I have a Female Reman Bridge Officer on my Fed-aligned RomulanTactical Vice Admiral. The outfits shown on the first page (after you press the 'Modify' button where you can select an outfit type) are for Reman and Romulan of Klingon Allegiance.

At the Uniform Button ALL selections on the Advanced page give KLG options for the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma Suits, Kits, and other items.

On the other hand, Reman Bridge Officers on my Fed-aligned Romulan Science Vice Admiral are correct for Federation-aligned outfits and equipment.

Did you buy them from the exchange? Or send them from a Klingon allied alt? If the BOFF was farmed on the Klink side, the only option other than Reman that you will get other than Romulan Republic will be Klingon alliance. There's no way to tell which side they were originally farmed from on the exchange, so it's a TRIBBLE shoot whether you'll get matching unis or not.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,572 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I believe I did. No indication on the Boff icon that it is KDF. Boff should take on your factions specs.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • overlapooverlapo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Sadly the bug has been around since LOR launched. It has been reported numerous times, but as you can see, no fix yet.