test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Manual Duty Officer selection

darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
edited July 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
the ability to manually select and insert duty officers into an assignment has been virtually eliminated.

the list of available duty officers is not dynamically updated to reflect officers tentatively selected for the assignment making it easy to accidentally select an officer already selected for another slot in that assignment, thereby blanking that slot.

the job title of a duty officer in the list does not "go green" if it matches the needed job title of the slot you are selecting for necessitating sitting there and actually reading that long list.

and lastly, most glaring is the lack of any of the filters. we cannot search by different job title(s), quality level(s), and for or against specified trait(s).

this has made manual selection of duty officers virtually impossible.

and its needed because i like to tailor my duty officer use and save some officers for later assignments.

lastly, it would be nice if you could take a bit more advantage of the resolution and shrink the size a bit, everything is needlessly large in the window.
Post edited by darlexa on

Comments

• Options
    darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Its great now! even better than I hoped.

if possible, could you add a select/deselect toggle to the traits and specialization lists? I had to deselect all of the specializations in order to filter for the one I needed.

I have to admit, having the green and red items sort themselves to the top is inspired.