test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lock Box's

sirtexassirsirtexassir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
I have unlocked a good number of them in the past, but ever since they did this random drop thing. Almost 99% of them I'm getting duty officers. I don't need any more stinking Duty officers. Yah I keep the rare ones for filling in later and sale the common ones, but really any one else notice nothing but Duty Officer have been dr:(opping when you unlock them?:mad:
Post edited by sirtexassir on

Comments

• nyxadrillnyxadrill Member Posts: 1,242 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Here we go again....
    server_hamster6.png
  • thutmosis85thutmosis85 Member Posts: 2,358 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Working as intended - Case Closed
    Patch Notes : Resolved an Issue, where people would accidently experience Fun.
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    WAI. Not Cryptic's fault you got bad luck on a gamble.
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    WAI. Not Cryptic's fault you got bad luck on a gamble.

The operative word above is "GAMBLE" !! linked with the words "Random" and "Chance"
    server_hamster6.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You're just having bad luck, but not as bad as you might think. The overall chance for getting a doff pack is about 50%. For the ship, it's .5%.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Should be added to the FCT thread..
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• sirtexassirsirtexassir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I don't mind the random lower items, just not duty officers over and over and over. At least I'll hold on to the and sale then later to make some in game credits. I mean this is like getting 1's all the time on a roll of dice over and over. It wouldn't be so bad if my chars weren't all loaded up with all most mass Duty officers as is. Might be time to trade a few in for higher grade ones.

:D

Or some pink slips handed out Klingon style :eek:
    edited July 2014
    Actually the Doff packs do sell OK on the exchange. Not much of a consolation I know but its still something.
    server_hamster6.png
  • anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You open a box with generally random content...

There you go... can't be anymore obvious... You gambled and lost... deal with it.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • policestate76policestate76 Member Posts: 1,424 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Its pure luck. As long as you not paying real money for the keys (just invested time) you should not be so worried. I open a key every day and i get mining claims (because i open a dominion one that have more probabilities of mining claims) or doff packs most of the time. But i NEVER open a box to try to get a ship, or something more valuable. That is not the idea you should have in mind when you open a box.

Now if you tell me (same as other guys in the past, xD) that you actually wasted real money on thousands of keys and you always get a doff pack, thats your fault. nobody with common sense will waste real money on a lot of keys to try to get something valuable. If its not your case, you should not be having any reasons to "complain" :P