test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1v1 Defiant Tournament

2»

Comments

• nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Aww i'm in lag mode for others 10d :(, what a pity i had 2-3 ideas in mind for this one :D
  • schnirselschnirsel Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would love to join the Tourney, but I neither have a Defiant nor will I be at home when it starts. And my grinding focus is currently on fully outfitting a cookie cutter B'rel for Lina, so I'm not really keen on getting a Defiant.

I wish you all the best of luck though, will surely watch whatever videos you guys upload from it.
    6pvmjHk.gif
  • geriszgerisz Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I Will be able to play on Sunday afternoon.
  • jacknm1jacknm1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Brah you even space? you know this isn't cards right? Do you even remember your sign in details. (Seriously though come back bro... Can usually find me on DPS channels TS if I'm not in lag, even if you wanna Starcraft or something else)

LOL i know this aint cards, im winning and enjoying live poker atm and everytime i log into sto and get into a match with the same TRIBBLE i die a little inside....lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lag Industries Executive - Fleet Project Management
    PvP Boot Camp Coach
    STO - Will PvP For Food - Official OPVP Channel <-Click Me
    /channel_join OrganizedPvP
  • sazhdapecsazhdapec Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    With the unexpected release of a new season the tournament is postponed for a week. The registration is still open.
    In the meantime wait for bug fixes, embrace additional power creep, study new features...
  • westjoewestjoe Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    By the new development of things, i wont be able to participate afterall, wont be home until atleast 28th. 2bad, was really looking forward to it, hope there will be more of these, and me being available to attend :rolleyes:
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I had to remove myself from the tournament, as I've given up on the game.

(If you care about why, I posted a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquYqDOHRnk&list=UUtxkyjnD9LAvtqEvQv4YMlA)
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • bethshepardbethshepard Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    I had to remove myself from the tournament, as I've given up on the game.

(If you care about why, I posted a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KquYqDOHRnk&list=UUtxkyjnD9LAvtqEvQv4YMlA)

No way we can twist your arm and call it your leaving do? And on another note Bump! Can we get more players please?