test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ask ray, parte the seconde..

captainoblivouscaptainoblivous Member Posts: 2,284 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Ten Forward
As the previous "Askray" thread had died, I decided to create a new one when I came up with another question.

What is the Recommended Daily Allowance of Richard Dean Anderson?
I need a beer.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I would like to ask Ray what I should ask Ray.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    A pack paper clips, and rubber bands, he can build a house.

You did not say which Ray :P
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    As the previous "Askray" thread had died, I decided to create a new one when I came up with another question.

What is the Recommended Daily Allowance of Richard Dean Anderson?

This much ....
    http://rda-daily.livejournal.com/
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    voporak wrote: »
    I would like to ask Ray what I should ask Ray.
    Can ask whatever as long as it's not discussing moderation or breaking any forum rules I don't care and will answer as best as I can.
    belidos wrote: »

ZOMG THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER!!!
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »
    are u a robot?

You're suppose to ask him if he's a god
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    You're suppose to ask him if he's a god

What does God need with a starship?
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    stomperx99stomperx99 Member Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Askray...... What is your favorite ship?
    ZomboDroid10122015042230.jpg

I'm sorry to people who I, in the past, insulted, annoyed, etc.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Okay, okay, I got one.

How much Ray could an Askray ask, if an Askray could ask Ray?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    follow up question to mine: can robots have babies?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    are u a robot?

Considering i have a broken toenail atm (don't think people want to see it but I uploaded an image anyways so if you wanna see it...HERE YA GO! ) I'd have to say no lol.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    stomperx99 wrote: »
    Askray...... What is your favorite ship?
    Depends on my mood actually. Right now i'm flying the excelsior but my next change will be the galaxy :)
    kuntel wrote: »
    Okay, okay, I got one.

How much Ray could an Askray ask, if an Askray could ask Ray?

20 ray's

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    askray wrote: »
    20 ray's
    Why? /10chars
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Considering i have a broken toenail atm (don't think people want to see it but I uploaded an image anyways so if you wanna see it...HERE YA GO! ) I'd have to say no lol.

i just threw up a little

lol
  • Options
    lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Just, ew! I will never understand the fascination that guys have to gruesome things!

Here's something more entertaining for you to look at, my little kitty Meownayse! http://luna-devi.deviantart.com/art/Meownayse-2-451135487

While on the subject, do you have any pets?
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    lunasto wrote: »
    Just, ew! I will never understand the fascination that guys have to gruesome things!

Here's something more entertaining for you to look at, my little kitty Meownayse! http://luna-devi.deviantart.com/art/Meownayse-2-451135487

While on the subject, do you have any pets?

haha. Yep we got 3 cats, and a cute dog :)

Luckily I have them all on instagram so here we go hehe -

http://instagram.com/p/lNdHqbwGh3/ - Spartacus

http://instagram.com/p/ogeeJzQGk0/ - Lexy our latest little addition to our family :) She's about to turn 1!

http://instagram.com/p/jaAiUKQGgs/ - Tazz outside and deciding to pose for a picture

http://instagram.com/p/ksSe9SQGpe/ - Cookie our cute little puppy! She acts like a lap dog...she is not lol

http://instagram.com/p/k7eHmlwGj5/ - This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Spartacus and Lexy being cute together.

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    askray...

what is your favorite STO uniform?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    mimey2mimey2 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Great taste, or less filling?
    I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get you nowhere.
    I must admit, respect points to Trendy for laying down the law like that.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That broken toenail thing badly distracted me to the point where I forgot what to AskRay

So, can you please help me remember what it was I supposed to ask you and why it was so important that you answered, "Yes!"?

There was also something in there about not crossing the streams and finding the lack of faith disturbing and being the ultimate power in the universe and thunder thunder thundercats ho! and by the power of Greyskull! and transform and rollout! and...

NOTE TO SELF: Remember to allow meds to kick in fully at the end of the day before attempting to post online. Okgotitthnxbuhbainaow!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    askray...

what is your favorite STO uniform?
    Bajoran actually or a mix using the armor unlocks :)
    mimey2 wrote: »
    Great taste, or less filling?
    Great taste
    paper or plastic?
    Paper

• Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Do you know how to make whimpery little doggies stop whining?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Askray: Any chance we can have the Ten Forward Fanfic Page thread re-stickied?

Also, if you have the time to stop by the Ba'al thread, it's kind of become a 100-plus-page RP. We Minions of Ba'al (tm) would be thrilled to throw you a plot hook and some imaginary loot. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014

http://instagram.com/p/ogeeJzQGk0/ - Lexy our latest little addition to our family :) She's about to turn 1!

http://instagram.com/p/jaAiUKQGgs/ - Tazz outside and deciding to pose for a picture

http://instagram.com/p/ksSe9SQGpe/ - Cookie our cute little puppy! She acts like a lap dog...she is not lol

http://instagram.com/p/k7eHmlwGj5/ - This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Spartacus and Lexy being cute together.

Such cute cats! I wish I had cats like that; I've got one insane cat who thinks that he's a dog, and one approximately spherical cat who likes to demand attention by sitting on peoples' laps while they're watching TV and purring at a frequency that is unparalleled in its capacity for bladder excitation.

A critical question: What is your opinion on:

--Worf.

--Picard.

--Odo.

?
  • Options
    lunastolunasto Member Posts: 774 Arc User
    edited July 2014

Aww! They are just so cute!!! I love the hugging picture the best! Now I need to hug something fuzzy!!
    Lightningdealwithit.gifNew Lunar Republic
    "Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine!" -Lina Inverse
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Do you know how to make whimpery little doggies stop whining?
    First answer - 3
    Little doggies? HEH give them treats XD
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Askray: Any chance we can have the Ten Forward Fanfic Page thread re-stickied?

Also, if you have the time to stop by the Ba'al thread, it's kind of become a 100-plus-page RP. We Minions of Ba'al (tm) would be thrilled to throw you a plot hook and some imaginary loot. :)
    Fanfic page restickied? Hrm... I think the reason why it was unstuck was because we have the RP forum to use.
    Such cute cats! I wish I had cats like that; I've got one insane cat who thinks that he's a dog, and one approximately spherical cat who likes to demand attention by sitting on peoples' laps while they're watching TV and purring at a frequency that is unparalleled in its capacity for bladder excitation.

A critical question: What is your opinion on:

--Worf.

--Picard.

--Odo.

?
    Worf I think was an exceptional character to have across multiple series. I was happy to see him being made Ambassador to the klingon empire, but was hoping he would be given a commission even though sisko said it'd probably never happen.

Picard in the end (and by this time in STO) has retired and moved on which at his age isn't surprising. I think he made an excellent captain and probably a good ambassador but would have liked to have seen him in more combat situations. I think he kept his cool under pressure and would be a great fleet captain.

Odo is a mystery inside a mystery. Yes, by the end of the series he was more open and loveable but it was sad he went off to be with the great link instead of with Kira. He is one of my favorite characters of all time.

• Options
    edited July 2014
    Fanfic page restickied? Hrm... I think the reason why it was unstuck was because we have the RP forum to use.
    So...non-RP fanfics are supposed to go in the RP forum now?

Huh. News to me. :/
    Worf I think was an exceptional character to have across multiple series. I was happy to see him being made Ambassador to the klingon empire, but was hoping he would be given a commission even though sisko said it'd probably never happen.

Picard in the end (and by this time in STO) has retired and moved on which at his age isn't surprising. I think he made an excellent captain and probably a good ambassador but would have liked to have seen him in more combat situations. I think he kept his cool under pressure and would be a great fleet captain.

Odo is a mystery inside a mystery. Yes, by the end of the series he was more open and loveable but it was sad he went off to be with the great link instead of with Kira. He is one of my favorite characters of all time.

--You know what we need in STO? Worf, son of Mogh of the House of Mogh, Chancellor of the Klingon Empire.

That would be epic.

--I agree completely. Good thing, too; if you didn't like Picard I would be forced to hate you unconditionally. ;):P:D

--SO agreed. You ship OdoxKira too?

Good to hear.

Now, official Ask Askray question:

Do you have any special influence with the devs? For example, if you were to ask them to have an FE arc where Worf kills Jm'pok (or Jm'pok just gets killed by bad dudes) and becomes Chancellor (with copious voiceovers, of course), would they give your request any extra consideration?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    So...non-RP fanfics are supposed to go in the RP forum now?

Huh. News to me. :/

--You know what we need in STO? Worf, son of Mogh of the House of Mogh, Chancellor of the Klingon Empire.

That would be epic.

--I agree completely. Good thing, too; if you didn't like Picard I would be forced to hate you unconditionally. ;):P:D

--SO agreed. You ship OdoxKira too?

Good to hear.

Now, official Ask Askray question:

Do you have any special influence with the devs? For example, if you were to ask them to have an FE arc where Worf kills Jm'pok (or Jm'pok just gets killed by bad dudes) and becomes Chancellor (with copious voiceovers, of course), would they give your request any extra consideration?

DOH!! Sorry i misread i thought you were talking about RP lol. I can bring it up with Smirk but that's the best I can do.

As for the official question - No. Anything I suggest game wise is just as important as everyone else. Sure, I can drive to the office and scream at them for hours until I get removed by the police, they throw something at me, or they actually pay attention to what i'm saying but beyond that nope :P

• Options
    edited July 2014
    DOH!! Sorry i misread i thought you were talking about RP lol. I can bring it up with Smirk but that's the best I can do.

As for the official question - No. Anything I suggest game wise is just as important as everyone else. Sure, I can drive to the office and scream at them for hours until I get removed by the police, they throw something at me, or they actually pay attention to what i'm saying but beyond that nope :P

--Thank you. Very kind of you!

--I see. Pity; if we COULD get Worf as the head quest giver for the KDF it would be EPIC...
  • Options
    jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    --Thank you. Very kind of you!

--I see. Pity; if we COULD get Worf as the head quest giver for the KDF it would be EPIC...

In a moment of dyslexia, I read that you wanted a quest to give Worf's head to an epic KDF. I like your suggestion better.

Askray: What do you like best about me?

��
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.