test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transformers Universe

cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Ten Forward
If there is anyone interested in checking out the open beta weekend this weekend, you can do so here.

I have been testing since the early part of the closed beta. Although I am not happy with the way the game is shaping up, I think a lot of STO players might enjoy the repetitive type of heavy grind that STO has in a generic Transformers universe. This game is browser based but it does look half decent.

Happy gaming!
<
> <
> <
>
Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
Post edited by cookiecrook on

Comments

• Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    But does it have Bikinis?
  • Options
    burstorionburstorion Member Posts: 1,750 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    But does it have Bikinis?

Yes - Optimus prime has a giant metal bikini... as does Megatron
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I lost interest in that game when they announced they'd changed their plans to let us make our own Transformers.
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    capnmanx wrote: »
    I lost interest in that game when they announced they'd changed their plans to let us make our own Transformers.

Same here! That was the single most important aspect that I wanted in a Transformers gameand I made sure to let them know with each piece of feedback I submitted.
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    Making your own Transformer kinda makes sense though... unless you want EVERYONE to be Optimus Prime or Megatron.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)