test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Romulan Farbication Kit Mk XII - still missing owed modules

smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Some time ago a bug was reported that the Mk XII Romulan Fabrication Engineer kit did not reward the correct rarity Mk XII modules when traded in. This bug was fixed for new players, however those of us who already traded in the kits and encountered the bug were told to go through customer support to claim our modules.

Alas, and to no surprise, I have not received any ticket response, and I am still owed my Mk XII purple modules which cannot be claimed by any other means, so I regard this as a bug still.

Has anyone else had any feedback concerning this?
EnYn9p9.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Some time ago a bug was reported that the Mk XII Romulan Fabrication Engineer kit did not reward the correct rarity Mk XII modules when traded in. This bug was fixed for new players, however those of us who already traded in the kits and encountered the bug were told to go through customer support to claim our modules.

Alas, and to no surprise, I have not received any ticket response, and I am still owed my Mk XII purple modules which cannot be claimed by any other means, so I regard this as a bug still.

Has anyone else had any feedback concerning this?

Would be nice if we even know what we were supposed to receive in return. :) Iirc, I got 1x 'Ultra rare', 3x 'very rare', and 1x green quality.
    3lsZz0w.jpg