test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ability to earn free zen gone?

realisticaltyrealisticalty Member Posts: 851 Arc User
With the recent changes to ARC I can no longer find the page that used to allow us to earn free Zen. Is it gone? If not, where can I find it?

Also since recent changes, it appears the only way to purchase Zen is from inside the game - is this true or is there a way to access the purchasing page from ARC? I get lost trying to navigate around ARC and sometimes have to end the process (or restart the OS) to get ARC back to the PLAY options.

Thanks!
Post edited by realisticalty on

Comments

• Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    With the recent changes to ARC I can no longer find the page that used to allow us to earn free Zen. Is it gone? If not, where can I find it?

Also since recent changes, it appears the only way to purchase Zen is from inside the game - is this true or is there a way to access the purchasing page from ARC? I get lost trying to navigate around ARC and sometimes have to end the process (or restart the OS) to get ARC back to the PLAY options.

Thanks!
    Few zen not sure purchasing is easy. Click the charge link.
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    anyone#9933 anyone Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I recently received an email that linked me to a page where you could get "free" zen via surveys and such (yes the official site).. But every time I check that page, it has no offers :/
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    inmydot wrote: »
    I recently received an email that linked me to a page where you could get "free" zen via surveys and such (yes the official site).. But every time I check that page, it has no offers :/

Yes, under a previous version of ARC I believe I went to a page on the main online site that had the surveys. I really enjoyed them for awhile. I did so many they asked me to wait awhile before doing more!

Unless I am mistaken, they're all gone now? And just for fun I tried to look for a zen purchase option and got completely lost in ARC so I guess I'll kill/restart the process so I can get back to the PLAY button and get back in game...
  • Options
    virusdancervirusdancer Member Posts: 18,687 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    The uh... http://offers.perfectworld.com/ ...page is there.

Not something I've ever used, but the thread got me curious...and there that was. Was there some other page previously?
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    The uh... http://offers.perfectworld.com/ ...page is there.

Not something I've ever used, but the thread got me curious...and there that was. Was there some other page previously?

That's the page! Thanks for the link!

(No idea how (or if you can) get there except via that direct link...even www.perfectworld.com takes me to an arc page...)
  • Options
    featherriverfeatherriver Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You can also get there just by clicking charge, then go to the bottom of the page and click earn free zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    belidosbelidos Member Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You could always just click the giant banner link at the top of the forum, the one that says "do you like free zen?" and "get zen now!" :p
  • Options
    jamezilla1986jamezilla1986 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They seem to be gone.
  • Options
    esthariusestharius Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I still see the link and the banner but everytime I click either one it takes me to the billing page and not an offers page. Just getting back into the game and wanted to start earning zen again so if anyone can access it let me know so that I know whether or not to file a ticket. Thanks
  • Options
    femshepfemshep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Seems to be gone. This kind of sucks. I don't make a lot of money so the free zen surveys really help someone like me who likes to play but can't afford to put real money into a game.
  • Options
    poofygummy#9278 poofygummy Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    No, it's gone, all right.
    I would attribute this to corporate greed and yet another way to **** over customers, but the offers actually paid MORE to PerfectWorld than they paid us in ZEN, so they had a higher profit margin. So the only thing i can imagine by now is that the company is literally being run by monkeys in suits.:D
  • Options
    spectreofwar604spectreofwar604 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, I was looking for that not too long ago, too. Losing one's job and being between employment means that things like that help us out now and again, especially since dilithium is used for EVERYTHING and you can't put all of it into zen and keep playing for fun.