What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swimwear not working

13»

Comments

• crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited June 2014
    mectesh wrote: »
    Good to know; will this also fix the full wetsuit on KDF Reman males, or is that a separate issue?

I checked both wetsuits on a KDF Reman male and they both worked. If you get me the name@handle of your character I'll check it, but right now I can't reproduce a problem.
    STO QA Team
  • bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    FYI: Some fixes for Risian stuff going through in Thurs 19th Patch ... Hopefully most of these issues will be resolved.
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • alphacycnusonealphacycnusone Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    callevista wrote: »
    We've submitted a bugfix for Liberated Borg Romulans that had Swimsuit issues. We expect the bugfix to hit the live servers by the end of the week.

Yes..... thank you much all to the Cryptic Folks they working on the Bugfixing.
    Well its on the Patchnotes now...Swimsuit and Barefoot Option for the Romulan Male liberated Borg are now fixed.

abit late...but now we can enjoy it, the event is saved for us Romulan Borgs ;)

Cheers !!!!
    A Star has died in a massive Supernova Explosion,at the same time he gave us the life.
    Yes we are all just made ​​of Stardust.
    After a certain time the Stardust starts even to think.
    Is that not fantastic?
  • cycnus001cycnus001 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Sorry but you are the One who should Read the Thread or in this Case just the Post above my Post :rolleyes:, i was just answering to the Post above my Post, i have the same Bug (ROMULAN BORG MALE) and you would know this if you would have read the whole Thread before writing something....My GF also have Liberated Human Female Borgs like the Poster above me and she has not such a Bug, so i suggested some Ideas, that probably could help, sorry if it bothers you that i try to help others. anyway, next time first Read than Post :D

Thank you Highlandrise I will try your suggestions and my apologies to both parties as I was only seeking clarity and answers and it was not my intentions to start any trouble. Peace and happy gaming to you and Galaxy... :)