• yellowalertyellowalert Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    It's called a "kilt", hello.

Actually that's called a Shendyt.
  • davidwforddavidwford Member Posts: 1,836 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, it is WAY past time they added the "skant" from TNG's first season.
  • sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    edited June 2014
    sle1989 wrote: »

tumblr_mqe3l0FUlY1saqds9o1_500.gif

RWBY. Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhh.
  • supergaminggeeksupergaminggeek Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    RWBY is cool.

Back on track, I do believe skant uniforms are a great step in making cool uniforms.
    Enterprise-D_lieutenant_in_skant.jpg
    Just look at this cool-looking Broseph. Werk it.
  • baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Montgomery Scott dress uniform kilt or GTFO.

http://www.startrek.com/uploads/assets/articles/scotty-in-kilt.jpg

He even has a tartan and sporran.
  • astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2014
    Skants, kilts, add them!
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, it would be fair to add those. Trek is an universe free of silly "gender standards" and expectations... plus more choices = better! 100% support, have skant, skirts.. whatever for both male and female characters.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yes, it would be fair to add those. Trek is an universe free of silly "gender standards" and expectations... plus more choices = better! 100% support, have skant, skirts.. whatever for both male and female characters.

This.

/10 chars
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm all for the addition of Skants in STO. I just want to hear the cries of dismay from the Federation all the way from Qo'nos and the Delta Quadrant :cool:
    XzRTofz.gif
    edited June 2014
    I'm all for the addition of Skants in STO. I just want to hear the cries of dismay from the Federation all the way from Qo'nos and the Delta Quadrant :cool:

What cries of dismay? :D
  • mthomps016mthomps016 Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm just wanting to put male boffs in proper tartan kilts.

Or would that be too much?
  • alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    You're only allowed to have skirts in combat if they're this. :P
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    RWBY. Uuuuuuuuuuuuughhhhhhh.

What? Intimidated by a... 15 year old with a high power Sniper Scythe? :D
    Or a hot blonde with shotgun gauntlets? :D
    What cries of dismay? :D

:eek: *Cry of dismay*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited June 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    What? Intimidated by a... 15 year old with a high power Sniper Scythe? :D
    Or a hot blonde with shotgun gauntlets? :D

That show.... sucks.... so.... so..... hard.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I happen to enjoy it.

*shrug*
    To each their own I guess.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Dumbest. Thing. Ever.

(Which is why no one ever saw it again after the designer was shot for it and Gene Roddenberry stopped hallucinating - aka ALL of TNG Season One. :P)

I'm going to agree with that, Of all the ridiculous looking clothing worn in the show, from the most obvious Fan service necklines and tight fits, to the down right bizzare beyond belief, this is one of the most awful looking items of clothing
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......