test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Midnight marauder wrong color

hawkhawkinshawkhawkins Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So when you go to the promenade you can ostensibly see every board available.

Among the 4 '1000 lobi' boards that are on display....
One looks yellow, another orange, another purple, and another is red

the red board is not the klingon faction board, but is on display to the left of the klingon faction board and is clearly of the 'superior' board type.

The superior boards are named 'creamsicle, yellow blazer, lavender highliner, and midnight marauder'

So I presumed the red one was midnight marauder and spent 1000 favors on it.
It was purple...

Continuing to assume that some foolishness was a foot and that somehow red was named lavender, i saved another 1000 favors and bought a lavender highliner.
Which is ALSO purple...

I've spent 2000 favors so far and i dont think 'creamsicle' and 'yellow blazer' means 'red'...
How do you buy the red superior board
Why do my eyes instantly pick out the one board on display thats not purchasable?
Post edited by hawkhawkins on

Comments

• atlmyklatlmykl Member Posts: 305 Arc User1
    edited June 2014
    There is more than one you cannot buy. Between the KDF and Fed boards is a Romulan board.....:(

BTW can you tell which board in the shop is the midnight marauder or provide a screen shot?
  • mightybobcncmightybobcnc Member Posts: 3,354 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Midnight Marauder is blue, and it is not displayed in the shop at all.

The OP is saying that the red board off to the right of the 3 faction boards is probably supposed to be the Midnight Marauder but it is accidentally colored red instead of blue for some reason, which makes sense since it clearly isn't on display anywhere else and the red one cannot be purchased.

Joined January 2009
    Finger wrote:
    Nitpicking is a time-honored tradition of science fiction. Asking your readers not to worry about the "little things" is like asking a dog not to sniff at people's crotches. If there's something that appears to violate natural laws, then you can expect someone's going to point it out. That's just the way things are.