test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptiiic Devs, I Challenge U To Pvp!

Comments

• wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    I want to challange OP for a spelling match.

oh, that's ok. "challange" me for my german-english and a writing style that may not fits the interior of a university :P... are we in one?! :confused:

now: anything on topic?!
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    wast33 wrote: »
    oh, that's ok. "challange" me for my german-english and a writing style that may not fits the interior of a university :P... are we in one?! :confused:

now: anything on topic?!

Speaking properly is something that should not be confined to universities. English is not my language either, yet I took the time and effort to learn its basics.

So it is something you should pay attention, especially if you want to attract official (devs) attention.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
    edited June 2014
    Speaking properly is something that should not be confined to universities. English is not my language either, yet I took the time and effort to learn its basics.

So it is something you should pay attention, especially if you want to attract official (devs) attention.

well obviously u understand what i write, so again:
    anything on topic? u may would want to face them in a possible match as well?
  • c1cer0c1cer0 Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Maby you might convince them to Play Shuttle PVP agianst you!

For some strange reason the seem to like it !:rolleyes:
  • jaegernljaegernl Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    challange

Oh, sweet irony.
    Isaac the Adequate - Level 70 Oath of Devotion Paladin
    edited June 2014
    c1cer0 wrote: »
    Maby you might convince them to Play Shuttle PVP agianst you!

For some strange reason the seem to like it !:rolleyes:

lol.... eeerm... naaaah....but i know the perfect fleetie for that one :).

OR HOW IS IT CRYPTIC?! U PREFER LIL ZIPPIES? UR RULES...... JUST TAKE IT...

sidenote edit:
    i know that not every single dev is "evul" and there may be reasons for this and that. it's more like i challenge the communcation- and design-policy and the ones responsible for it. just to have dropped it ;)...

NEVERTHELESS: PEWPEWPEW.... SHOW SOME LOVE! WHEREZ DAT TEEEEM? :D
  • the4monkeysthe4monkeys Member Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    one day along time ago we challenged the dev's to pvp, they realised wonce we beat them that skills were over powered and nerfed them.

the moral of store a dev wont pvp you anymore! it was a 15:0 score

there QA dept couldnt pass no win scenario at llevel 4 on gozers old hard workings where us pandas got to 9

there is little hope!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    one day along time ago we challenged the dev's to pvp, they realised wonce we beat them that skills were over powered and nerfed them.

there QA dept couldnt pass no win scenario at llevel 4 on gozers old hard workings where us pandas got to 9

there is little hope!

i don't understand why being a hard core pvper, or at least NWS'er isn't a job requirement for systems and maybe even QA devs
    edited June 2014

there is little hope!

there we go:
    it's not my fault, it's yours :D :rolleyes:

NO REASON TO NOT TAKE A CHALLENGE FROM A SINGLE PEW-NOOB :P! THERE WON'T THE BE A PANDA-PREMADE! THERE WILL BE SOME PUGS/JUST ME... WE EVEN CAN GET U SOME CASUALS IF YA PREFER, JUST TAKE THE CHALLENGE... UR RULES!
    edited June 2014
    ...bsssst....
    I'D EVEN LET U CHOOSE WHICH SHIP I'D BRING... HOW ABOUT A DHC-GAL-X.... C'MON, NO ONE RESPECTS/FEARS A DHC GAL-X IN PVP :D...
    edited June 2014
    i don't understand why being a hard core pvper, or at least NWS'er isn't a job requirement for systems and maybe even QA devs

...and then, when they finally got that (lol), add a q called pvd :D:rolleyes:
    edited June 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Why don't they let Crack and Meth addicts become pharmacists?

ive seen some bad analogies in my day, but DAMN. that would only be applicable if i said why don't they let dil exploiters become mission devs

more like why let doctors become doctors, or programers become programers, or engineers become engineers. why would you want someone who could play the game at a high level in charge of its ballance? what a dumb idea :rolleyes:
    edited June 2014
    damn, this event just makes me wanna blow up a whole dev-team even more! COME OUT 'N PLAY! NO A2B, I WON'T BRING MY ROMMIE, NONE OF THE **** U FLOODED US WITH! JUST PURE-CLASSIC-PEW FROM MY SIDE (u can bring what u want, idc...)! BUT YEAH, KEEP HIDING.... I'LL KEEP THE CHALLENGE UP!
    edited June 2014
    edalgo wrote: »
    Yea it was bad and way over the top. I'm going to edit now

My point was that they would spend too much time playing and not enough working.

You have to be a bit of a TRIBBLE to be a hardcore PvPer in STO.

eh not really. well, if you have to go from total scratch with no help then ya, like most of us old timers. but a little advice, the knowledge base on opvp, samples of what a well functioning build look like, a good set of key binds, and of course all the grinding needed for top end gear and you will be surprised at just how quick and easy becoming a high tier pvper can be.
  • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I had a dream kind of like this the other day. I logged in to find that the game had turned into an EVE-style battleground overnight, with alliances of players fighting the dev team and the players who support them for control of the servers. It was awesome, if a bit over-the-top. :D
    NJ9oXSO.png
    "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
    -Thomas Marrone
    edited June 2014
    I had a dream kind of like this the other day. I logged in to find that the game had turned into an EVE-style battleground overnight, with alliances of players fighting the dev team and the players who support them for control of the servers. It was awesome, if a bit over-the-top. :D

"whatever the odds, WE SHALL PREVAIL"
    (ever tried a bop-vape-run on bran in a kerrat-event with like 10 healers on his back?:D)

... like :), but how glad i am sto never made it into my dreams :rolleyes:
    edited June 2014
    WHERZ DA LUUUV?!............
    pewpewpew
    edited June 2014
    just lol.... posted a simple "eeerm, nope" in the 13th-event-thingie thread (means: i won't participate or whatever one is pleased to read in those words).
    post deleted, just as a 2nd one from another forummember that simply said "no" :D.... lmaorofl....
    can't handle a no, eh?!

NOR CAN I! STOP HIDING AND STEP INTO THE LIGHT.... OF THE REFLECTIONS OF MY DISRUPTORS ON UR HULLS... :P

CHALLENGE REMAINS!
  • mancommancom Member Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    can't handle a no, eh?!
    This reminds me of the time when I posted "Why do you hate PVP?" as the first reply in a "Ask Cryptic" thread. They did not like that question.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    A dev was in OPvP last night, unfortunately, he was busy on Tribble. Closest to having a dev in PvP.
    edited June 2014
    mancom wrote: »
    This reminds me of the time when I posted "Why do you hate PVP?" as the first reply in a "Ask Cryptic" thread. They did not like that question.

fits the pattern that brought me to challenge em :(...

lucho80 wrote: »
    A dev was in OPvP last night, unfortunately, he was busy on Tribble. Closest to having a dev in PvP.

... since brandon left i guess ur right for now. how about a challenge event? :D.... :rolleyes:
    edited June 2014
    new crafting needed to craft some magic?! :D.... that's ok, we can fight it out after release of 9.5... SHOW THAT U CARE.... oh, i see, u may already do :rolleyes:
    edited June 2014
    ....WAR WHOOOOP....(couldn't instantly find that version from o brother where art thou :D:()

btw: i play a whole lotta less the last weeks, so ur chances may have risen :D :cool:...
  • giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cryptic, i'll 1vs1 yor strongest dev in pvp on my t3 Akira. Seriously, you afraid of a t3 Akira?
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

edited July 2014
    giotariz wrote: »
    cryptic, i'll 1vs1 yor strongest dev in pvp on my t3 Akira. Seriously, you afraid of a t3 Akira?

... if it wasn't so insulting i even would suggest a shuttle-player-team against a full-ship-one of theirs... 5 mini-iso-protonb-tetc-whatever-alphas. wait a sec: are there a2b capable shuttles already?! :D:rolleyes:
  • atlantraatlantra Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Any dev would be utterly destroyed and tossed aside if they challenge me 1vs1 in PVP. As the best 1vs1 player in all of STO, I'm sure of it... :cool:
    The dress is gold and white. Over 70% people says so. When viewed from a certain screen angle it appears blue and black. The dress displayed on amazon is a blue and black dress, but it's not the same dress in the picture. If you're seeing blue & black you're slightly colored blind. A normal upright screen = white and gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gr4v1t4rgr4v1t4r Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    ... if it wasn't so insulting i even would suggest a shuttle-player-team against a full-ship-one of theirs... 5 mini-iso-protonb-tetc-whatever-alphas. wait a sec: are there a2b capable shuttles already?! :D:rolleyes:
    If you consider the Tufli and Cell ships to be shuttles there are no less then 2(!) shuttles capable of running a2b. EPtW1, FAW1, A2B1.....Hm, I never bothered to get one of them, can they be used in shuttle events?
    Lost and Delirious... and Disenchanted too
    Apparently some forum posters have diplomatic immunity nowadays, where can I get mine?
    askray wrote: »
    Expressing my opinion isn't trolling but nice try. Besides, if I was you wouldn't know it ;P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    SHOW THAT U KNOW UR OWN GAME

You played a mission were you get a ship equipped by them, shouldnt that question be clear with that?
    edited July 2014
    woodwhity wrote: »
    You played a mission were you get a ship equipped by them, shouldnt that question be clear with that?

lmao, got me... i remember that first "wth"-moment :D
  • macroniusmacronius Member Posts: 2,526
    edited July 2014
    LOL. I would love to see the devs troll players in their god ships. 99% resist ... (ablative armor with 0 CD) ... transphasic torpedo with 80% penetration and 2x the damage of regular torpedoes. Energy syphon with 400 points in drain.
    "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

- Judge Aaron Satie