Comments

• Options
    therospoatherospoa Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    From Brazil here, Rio Grande do Sul:)
  • Options
    chrishellmax2363chrishellmax2363 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Im from pietermaritzburg south africa, my fleet is most british so i get to see them a lot.
    Whether you think you are right or wrong, either way you are RIGHT.
  • Options
    maknevmaknev Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    therospoa wrote: »

Another one from Brazil, and Rio Grande do Sul to.
  • Options
    aelrhianaaelrhiana Member Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There are a lot of UK and Aus players in this game, actually. I'm down in Tasmania, Australia.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rinksterrinkster Member Posts: 3,549 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    One of my fleeties was from Egypt.

Kind of dropped out of sight during the recent unpleasantness, which I'm still worried about.

As for me, Welsh ex-pat living in Canada. Just to muddy the trail.
  • Options
    fmgtorres1979fmgtorres1979 Member Posts: 1,327 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    therospoa wrote: »

Porto Alegre?
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Chile here.. Antofagasta, south america, also my son,my brother and 2 Friends from here.. small fleet :D
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    giotarizgiotariz Member Posts: 652 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    notapwefan wrote: »
    Finland
    logged in from UAE and Norway.
    Italy here :)
    Sad Pandas PvP - Starfleet Dental Member - Lag Industries Leader
    --

"What a time it was, with all the world against us, what a time it was... When all we did seemed wrong,
    we've broken all our bonds, but life kept going on, what a time, what a time it was..." - Clem Tholet
    --
    Operation Dingo 1977

• Options
    albertosan19albertosan19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hello everyone from Costa Rica, I haven't met yet other players of my country.
  • Options
    allanon1974allanon1974 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    italy here... ;) not so many italians, i think..

btw i'm from a region between Italy and Austria... :P
  • Options
    shandypandyshandypandy Member Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Yorkshire.

:P

Moving to Germany for 2 years in September though. Possibly France for 2 years after that.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    imadude3imadude3 Member Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    im from Denmark - the home of cinnamon rolls/buns!:D
    Maintaining peace through overwhelming firepower.
  • Options
    asches1asches1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hungarians and Serbians are also playing.
    Everybody looks right, but you pass left...
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2014

Salento, Italy : if you will ever meet a starship with the name "Salento" , that's me.
    I have friends in my fleet from Northern Ireland, Croatia, UK and , outside of my fleet, many germans , a few italians and one from Switzerland.
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    stherosthero Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I am from India. :)
    Resistance is Futile.

You Will be Assimilated.

Assimilation is the Key to Happiness.
    :D
  • Options
    xayssxayss Member Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    aqui desde colombia :D
    nexus.jpg

• Options
    nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Hei hei, Italy here, and there are tons of other italian players and italian fleets out there!!!

Salento, Italy : if you will ever meet a starship with the name "Salento" , that's me.
    I have friends in my fleet from Northern Ireland, Croatia, UK and , outside of my fleet, many germans , a few italians and one from Switzerland.
    giotariz wrote: »
    Italy here :)

Oh, look, giotariz and friends... allanon and spaceeagle, your ingame fleets and handles? Let me see if i already met you in the sto galaxy :P
  • Options
    sekishinfistsekishinfist Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I personally live in the US, but I run a small Japanese fleet with 7~10 active members . Aside from me and one guy in Australia, all playing from Japan. :)
  • Options
    gjcaugustusgjcaugustus Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There is a small group of players here in Finland too.
  • Options
    wildweasalwildweasal Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    qjunior wrote: »
    Confirmed:

U.S.A.

U.K.

Sweden

Germany

Austria

Switzerland

The Netherlands

France

Spain

Brazil

:)

you forgot me im in Antarctica
    3ondby_zpsikszslyx.jpg
  • Options
    rast1qqrast1qq Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Slovakia :P
    FaW+DEM+AtB in pvp = High score , no skill.
    PVP 2014 - Fawn00bs,Vapers and leavers...
  • Options
    originalspockoriginalspock Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Oh wow... I didn't know people played, I thought it was just a very elaborate single player game. Well butter my biscuits.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Yorkshire.

We got independence?

Hell Yeah :D.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    coupaholiccoupaholic Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    UK, in the dense eastern wasteland known locally as 'Essex' specifically.
  • Options
    turbionturbion Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm Romanian and I'm in a Romanian fleet, so there are a few of us out there :P
  • Options
    cavaleriuscavalerius Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    hornet6 wrote: »
    On a different note, I understood that internet access in New Zealand is extremely, almost unbelievably expensive and was slow, dial-up only. Perhaps one of our New Zealand community members can comment as to this issue.

Kia Ora, New Zealand here. Many probably don't know where that is. I've been asked where abouts in Australia New Zealand is. Suffice to say, we are not IN Australia. Although, they are our closest neigbour. New Zealand lies to the south-east of Australia, and is separated into two islands, the North and South Island. Yes, very original names I know...

Our nation suffers from small insignificant island syndrome. That is, we feel we have an obligation to show the world that our small nation can be famous, so we brought out the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films. Build cities on earthquake prone locations so they can be destroyed, becoming a world headline. Create scientific breakthroughs such as splitting the atom (oops...)

We've had Broadband since about 2001, and are bringing out fibre-optic cabling for fast internet (drools). Our internet however is rather unreliable and broadband is only available in urban regions (70% of NZ's pop). We use on average about 30 GB per month costing an average of say, $80 per month.

That answer your question?
    Beta Antares Shipyards advanced Starship development project.
    CLASSIFIED
    [SIGPIC]the_forseeable_future_by_jetfreak_7-d3dvsud.png
    [/SIGPIC]
    SUPPORT LOGICAL FEDERATION STARSHIP DESIGNS!
  • Options
    spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    nandospc wrote: »
    Hei hei, Italy here, and there are tons of other italian players and italian fleets out there!!!

Oh, look, giotariz and friends... allanon and spaceeagle, your ingame fleets and handles? Let me see if i already met you in the sto galaxy :P

I always thought that the nickname here and the STO handle are the same thing ... aren't they?
    Anyway my handle is spaceeagle20 but my first name is always Arthas.
    My main fed fleet is the Borg Identity : I got invited there by another italian guy, an engie called valek if I remember well but I am not in touch with him since a very long time, since when I was a noob, well he actually wasn't so more expert than me either :P
    Once in that fleet, I made friends with skymagus and Temalna, both very good players and very expert in sciences, with cain084 from NOrther Ireland, mr. Tac, eothaine, an engie from Croatia and the founder of the fleet Marc XII Purple and they all taught me something.
    As you see, the beauty of this game, well , of Star trek in general , is that it's got an international appeal and you get to know people from all parts of the world and there's no petty discrimination among us.
    Worst case ... we might tease each other about our favourite Star Trek tv series LOL ... for instance, my favourite one is Voyager but I like all of the series anyway.
    P58WJe7.jpg

• Options
    jstewart55jstewart55 Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Netherlands, originally Scotland.
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    cavalerius wrote: »
    Kia Ora, New Zealand here. Many probably don't know where that is. I've been asked where abouts in Australia New Zealand is. Suffice to say, we are not IN Australia. Although, they are our closest neigbour. New Zealand lies to the south-east of Australia, and is separated into two islands, the North and South Island. Yes, very original names I know...

Our nation suffers from small insignificant island syndrome. That is, we feel we have an obligation to show the world that our small nation can be famous, so we brought out the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit films. Build cities on earthquake prone locations so they can be destroyed, becoming a world headline. Create scientific breakthroughs such as splitting the atom (oops...)

We've had Broadband since about 2001, and are bringing out fibre-optic cabling for fast internet (drools). Our internet however is rather unreliable and broadband is only available in urban regions (70% of NZ's pop). We use on average about 30 GB per month costing an average of say, $80 per month.

That answer your question?

Stop joking, you are from Middle Earth! :P
    The forces of darkness are upon us!