test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

In light of the latest Account Verification issues...A complimentary doom thread

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Ten Forward
Yerp...you heard right, we're all doomed...

Especially those of you in Earth SpaceDuck, Qo'nos, and New Rom. Command...

Because when you finally do log back in, you'll find all the officers have been replaced by undine infiltrators:D with the origionals haveing been KO'd and wrapped up in tholian web cocoons...

Dooom, DOOOOM

C:

That being said...Anyone want some oceanfront property in Arizona?:D
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'd just take property in Arizona, got some really nice countryside.

But knowing my luck the property would be on the side that fell into the sea :(

I'm Dooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmed
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,523 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Um... the official DOOOOOOM thread is this way.
    -> http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=843461
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.