Comments

• Options
    pinargepinarge Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Dooooooom!:d
  • Options
    captainmikerakcaptainmikerak Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Nice, this at least explains the problem. I've been wanting one of these for whenever Cryptic messes up like this so I know it's not me it's their worthless servers with less than 2% up-time.
  • Options
    cletusdeadmancletusdeadman Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe the App for server failure is located on the same server that went down?

It would not be a hard stretch to believe.....
    These are the same guys that took out all the ingame currency to hep streamline everything only to put it back with x5 more and dilithium.
    I wouldn't put it past them.

... just saying.
  • Options
    thraxistthraxist Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    unable to authenticate, changed toons bam cant get in. Is it me or is Cryptic just plain not fixing bugs and issues like this anymore, there to damn quick releasing new items so they can make money. Here is a fact for you Cryptic, all your doing is multiplying your bugs every time you add new content which is really stupid considering how bad the game is running atm, "FIX THE DAMN GAME BEFORE ADDING MORE CONTENT". Just goes to show they are greedy,want the money but do not give a TRIBBLE about our complaints about bug's and everything else. Maybe its time to start looking for another game with a different company running it because this is getting annoying as hell.
  • Options
    acheronbladeacheronblade Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Darn it. Several of my my friends, and I, needed that last 15 lobi to have at least 200 all together. wanted to buy some armor, costumes, or maybe a console, with it :(
    PRWDS5g.jpg
  • Options
    dongemaharudongemaharu Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Was going to do the EP but can't login. Lost out on 15 lobi today.
  • Options
    csbastiancsbastian Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    once again cryptic is proving they don't care who the players are.... and proving it by turning off authentication server.
  • Options
    nativejoenativejoe Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Unable to authenticate, Eugene, Oregon, USA , Accessed threw Both Arc and STO client.

Issue IS NOT CLIENT SIDE!

Sugguested compensation: Free Captain Respecs all around since Season 9 changed everything :D As well as an extra day of Lobi Event
  • Options
    sig442sig442 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The game kicked me out, tried to log back in several times but it failed. I also tried to do a full restartof ARC, but that does not seem to matter either.

My password is not accepted for some reason, it even cleared it every time I get the login screen up. I am not the only one in my fleet either it seems. More seem to be kicked off and unable to log back in. Been offline for about 15-30 minutes now without any luck of getting back in. Please fix it already!

EDIT: Netherlands (Europe), and no it is NOT client side!
  • Options
    nlindgren57nlindgren57 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just got the same error as well. Glad it's not just me, anything Cryptic, devs, someone?
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yup, can't even log on to the game. Been 20 mins or so for me. Back to WoW for awhile.
  • Options
    nlteshadenlteshade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same issues for me in ireland
  • Options
    erraberrab Member Posts: 1,434 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Darn it. Several of my my friends, and I, needed that last 15 lobi to have at least 200 all together. wanted to buy some armor, costumes, or maybe a console, with it :(

I was lucky and got my lobi run in this morning and I was able to get the max of 210 for the event :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    erestynerestyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Glad it's not just me. It was working fine earlier today but all of a sudden I'm getting "unable to authenticate". Oh well, I only wanted to check on my exchange gear.
  • Options
    chivs116chivs116 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And im unable to authenticate...oh what fun.
    4058756.jpg
  • Options
    sf911sf911 Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same issue here.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Hey, when i did search for this issue i got hit from... 05.27.2013
    Is it a yearly event! :P
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=717731
  • Options
    emt27emt27 Member Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    There seems to be many threads popping with this issue... Click "Today's Post" before creating a new thread would be nice...
    Say something relavant or hold your tongue
  • Options
    captainmikerakcaptainmikerak Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I still say I want the 635 Zen I'm missing out on because of this. Cannot grind Dilithium when Cryptic pulls this sort of $#@*!
  • Options
    kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I am also getting this error. Although I was able to get online no problem 30 mins ago. And I was able to log onto the forums without an issue, using the same password I typed into the launcher. So wtf is going on here. I will attempt to change my password and see if that does any good.
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • Options
    sig442sig442 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I do not seem to get any messages myself, but this seriously cutts down on my game time <.<
  • Options
    erestynerestyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    saber1973a wrote: »

Cryptic did mention bringing in more annual events... you might be onto something!
  • Options
    bemlegabemlega Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    saber1973a wrote: »

Nah, don't think so. If it was to commemorate Cryptic failures it would happen more often. 8-)
  • Options
    dartharzenal#1200 dartharzenal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same going on here... man this is frustrating lol
  • Options
    chrisolliecchrisolliec Member Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    sqwished wrote: »
    Well on a good note at least I managed to get the last of my free lobi before before it all went pear shaped
    Lucky you. I was hoping to get my char through the 2800 episodes to get the shard...
    "I came from a time long gone, saw many other times...
    But I'm still a mere human."
    Vice Admiral Chris Curtiss, Temporal Ambassador
  • Options
    doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    im glad its not just me :confused:
  • Options
    constantine4constantine4 Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    good thing i came to check here, almost changed my password :D
    Belgium

Light travels faster than sound, that is why some people appear bright untill they speak.
  • Options
    bombassdmbbombassdmb Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ugh cryptic, it's been half an hour since the first post in this thread, why hasn't this been fixed yet. Get on the ball! :P Going to play Splinter Cell. Call me when the account server is back up mmk...
    SRS Fleet Recruiter
    Please feel free to contact me in game (@BombAssDMB) for information on the
    SPECIAL RECONNAISSANCE SQUADRON or visit our website: http://www.srs-fleet.net/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    conscript692conscript692 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Now what am I supposed to do.
    Compensation Suggestion: 12.5 Free Login during downtime. (The .5 is a 50/50 chance of getting in.) and maybe something like the STO status website on the launcher. :)
  • Options
    doctorfunke1doctorfunke1 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    now its up they know its down
This discussion has been closed.