test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hearing Voices after running "Undine Infiltration" STF.

unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hearing the voice of the Bajoran Commander in other areas after running the "Undine Infiltration" STF either Regular or Elite.

Doesn't matter if I switch Toons, I have to exit the game client and start a new game before it goes away.

Nothing more distracting then being on New Romulus or Space Dock and hearing someone say they have planted a Nanite Bomb, is kinda making me jumpy and to the point where I run the "undine infiltration" STF for all my characters then re-boot my client then play other missions to avoid hearing this guy go out about how the Nanite Bomb is being in position or how I need to scan for a nanite bomb, etc etc...

My Sanity is slowly getting blown away, much like the Undine in the Bajoran Caves got blown away by me screaming about wanting the voices to stop....
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
Post edited by unotetsu on

Comments

• Options
    adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    So not just me then, I had this happen not too long ago.

Its only happened once, but it was VERY noticeable
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    For me it happens ALL the TIME...

If I run the Undine Infiltration STF, I have to reboo0t my game client to make it stop.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    baelogventurebaelogventure Member Posts: 1,002 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    And people wonder why I play with my sound off.
  • Options
    bitemepwebitemepwe Member Posts: 6,760 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I want some of what you all are doing.:P
    Leonard Nimoy, Spock.....:(

R.I.P
  • Options
    kirksplatkirksplat Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This happened to me once while playing a foundry mission after playing some of the S7 content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sov888sov888 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    yep, this happens to me everytime I play UI and I have to restart the client to get rid of it...just now I just almost crashed it as I started moving in DS9 and it triggered on every movement and the sound just went ballistic!