test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

romulan hyperplasma torpedo vanishes

globus4globus4 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited October 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
today i finished the requirements for the romulan hyperplasma torpedo launcher and started the two minute countdown to get it. i DID NOT claim it and logged out. its gone, not there anymore.
login as Cob@globus4
Post edited by globus4 on

Comments

• globus4globus4 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    my ticket reply says to post it here, that tells me noone cares, nothing will be done.
    i loose EC, MARKS etc.

it also says to check my inventory bank overflow bag or that i may have sold it and NO, i did not even claim it.
    edited May 2014
    Today i buy intimidating strikes trait, open it and it DISSAPEARS
    again with the same toon, really letting me down, had to REBUY rom torp THANKS FOR THE HELP NOT!!!!!!!!
    what do i send another ticket? lots of good that did with my torp. need proof? here.

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o491/globusnik/Untitled_zpsb9d54694.png
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    globus4 wrote: »
    Today i buy intimidating strikes trait, open it and it DISSAPEARS
    again with the same toon, really letting me down, had to REBUY rom torp THANKS FOR THE HELP NOT!!!!!!!!
    what do i send another ticket? lots of good that did with my torp. need proof? here.

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o491/globusnik/Untitled_zpsb9d54694.png

When you open the box it goes into your traits list on your character screen. Have you checked there?
    edited May 2014
    yes thats where its supposed to go and is not there.

my lib borg romulan has it, worked just fine,
    all my toons now have romulan hyper torp this is the only toon i had to buy it twice,
    all my problems are currently with this reman cob@globus4
    edited May 2014
    booooooooo

just this week,,

1 today rich dilithium claim 800 collected, clicked "collect ore" and on one toon i got nothing, 5,000 missing ore.

2 finish all 6 main toons mission 'Surface Tension" all try to unlock living hull trait. works for 4 toons, 2 toons DO NOT GET THE TRAIT, not in list. thats a 1/3 failure rate

3 several ships POP like they have no gear, no traits, no skills. always in the first minute of a match to get injured and fly the whole thing debuffed with a injury tag, try to heal it with crit componants and it fails, try to heal ground toon with major and minor in inventory and that doesnt work either. FORCED to go to qnos or space dock for heals.

4 two toons bought fleet ships this week that are worthless, ship loadouts DONT WORK it drops inventory, deflectors, consoles and so on, it drops stations, it scrambles and drops the whole skills tray. tried resaving, logging out and back in and it does it again, its as it was before STO rolled that out.

5 either wed or thurs during this current epiosode rerun i did "boldly they rode" and did not collect the 15 lobi

6 at least one of my toons has a elite fleet ground shield mysteriously change to a mk x regenerative shield. i only have six main toons and would never install junk like that, what happened to the fleet shield? pfffffffffft

missing something else i know it, but you get the picture.
    edited June 2014
    bought intimidating strikes trait for my other REMAN now, open the box and its not on the list, FAIL *****

borg romulan still gets no bare feet with beachcomber, busted a year now ever gonna fix anything?
    Bought swimwear for borg romulan and there is no swimwear tab
    Bought swimwear for male Reman and there is no swimwear tab

this was earlier in event when 1,000 favors was wort alot on the exchange.

still have broken doffs (fed) broken for YEARS, ever gonna fix that either???????

what other STO r ape have i had this week, i know thats not all of it, hmmmmmm
  • hatchetl4dhatchetl4d Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Noone cares. There is no customer support here for this game. BOYCOTT!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2014
    so they fixed swimwear but i still had to create a new uniform to do it, i couldnt change a existing one.

they fixed the mission "the new link" so why did my newest toon have to play it three times to kill the jem hadar at the hatchery?
    the mission "sphere of influence" the drones hid behind the columns of the last platform, they didnt come out, when i tried to get them i fell off and had to restart the entire mission.
    there were some other game-play issues leveling this latest toon but i dont remember what they were off hand.

today trying to buy zen busted. click ammount and the next screen says 0 zen, 0 dollars. when it does work go to paypal and it doesnt let me sign in, doesnt let me manually put cc in. guess you dont want money.

i am a lifetime person, i wont give up, tickets wont help me so this thread will continue to go on and on and on. embarrasing isnt it?
  • crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    so they fixed swimwear but i still had to create a new uniform to do it, i couldnt change a existing one.

Costume fixes sometimes require this. If it's a situation of your character's costume becoming unuseable, that's a different issue. Let me know the character name@handle and I'll check it out. If it's a KDF character, that's a known issue but I'll pass the character along as an example of the issue for the programmers to look at as they continue to try and fix the problem.
    they fixed the mission "the new link" so why did my newest toon have to play it three times to kill the jem hadar at the hatchery?

Can you give me some more details? What about it took you three times to kill the Jem'Hadar at the hatchery?
    the mission "sphere of influence" the drones hid behind the columns of the last platform, they didnt come out, when i tried to get them i fell off and had to restart the entire mission.

I'll look into this, thanks for the report.
    there were some other game-play issues leveling this latest toon but i dont remember what they were off hand.

If you remember them, let me know.
    today trying to buy zen busted. click ammount and the next screen says 0 zen, 0 dollars. when it does work go to paypal and it doesnt let me sign in, doesnt let me manually put cc in. guess you dont want money.

i am a lifetime person, i wont give up, tickets wont help me so this thread will continue to go on and on and on. embarrasing isnt it?

I'm QA, not CS, so there's a limit on what I can do for you on this.

First, make sure you're filing a ticket with Support at https://support.arcgames.com/ to be certain it's getting to the CS team. If you've done that, let me know the ticket number(s) and I'll pass them along to the CS leads. That's about all I can do.
    STO QA Team
    edited July 2014
    thanks for the reply,

the costume borg romulan was Letaran the third@globus4 he still doesnt get bare feet with beachcomber b/c i ran out of costume slots, used my last one to create swimwear. a delete costume button somewhere would be nice, theres several that toon wont wear again.

"the new link" i killed the jem'hadar at the hatchery, disabled all 3 consoles and then the requirement came up to kill the jem'hadar i had allready killed. the same results the 2nd time, the third time i posted my boffs just outside the hatchery, killed all jem'hadar except the one required and deactivated all 3 consoles before the boffs killed the requirement guy and thats how i made it thru.
    one of my other toons was stuck on "the new link" so i remember you guys did some work on it before.

the other one i cant remember what exact mission it was but a early romulan one, starting in Tau Dewa block and the box on the right said that it started in a system in Eta Eradani block. maybe "memory lane" or "bigger picture" cant be sure.

also the same mission as the PVE "atmosphere assault" was nearly impossible for a leveling toon, i tried in both standard shuttle and commander's gig and had to die dozens of times to compleete it. i didnt think it was supposed to be one of the hardest missions in the romulan chain but it was for me.

yup buy zen didnt work, had to google "sto buy zen" and use arc webbrowser sign in to make it work.
    edited July 2014
    thanks for the reply,

the costume borg romulan was Letaran the third@globus4 he still doesnt get bare feet with beachcomber b/c i ran out of costume slots, used my last one to create swimwear. a delete costume button somewhere would be nice, theres several that toon wont wear again.

I took a look at Letaran.

To get the bare feet to work, go to the Tailor, select your Beachcomber costume and click Modify, click the Uniform tab at the bottom, then open the drop-down at the top right and select Off Duty. Then go to Lower Body Category and select Off Duty - Pants - Loose Knee High. Now you'll be able to get the Bare Feet selection. Total Cost should show 0, so just click Purchase and Wear the costume and it should be good to go.

I'll look into the other stuff, but I wanted to make sure to get back to you on this.

Also, you're not the first player to ask for a Delete Costume option. I've submitted a request for one, but I have no info if one will be implemented. That's a decision above my pay grade.
    STO QA Team
    edited July 2014
    i know sounds simple tried to change 3 different costume slots to bare feet and there is no option to do it. off duty < knee high < beachcomber < no bare option...
    i know it sounds funny so i took another screen shot today, right now, as proof

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o491/globusnik/nobarefeet_zps005d8e4b.png

everything i type here, or in the past is just as legitimate, and if it can happen to me it can happen for other players

as of last night buy zen works again the normal way, maybe just a temporary glitch
  • mackermomomackermomo Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    There's a known bug and a fix for Reman traits disappearing. Hope this helps you.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138891
    edited July 2014
    i know sounds simple tried to change 3 different costume slots to bare feet and there is no option to do it. off duty < knee high < beachcomber < no bare option...
    i know it sounds funny so i took another screen shot today, right now, as proof

http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o491/globusnik/nobarefeet_zps005d8e4b.png

everything i type here, or in the past is just as legitimate, and if it can happen to me it can happen for other players

as of last night buy zen works again the normal way, maybe just a temporary glitch

Hmm :confused:

Maybe the discrepancy is due to my having checked this on the Season 9.5 build, which is currently on Tribble.

If you have the time and inclination, you might try transferring the character to Tribble and checking it there. If bare feet are not available on Tribble, then my guess is that there's some bad data associated with your account and that'll require a programmer to look at your account data. If the bare feet are available on Tribble, then everything should be good once Season 9.5 goes live.
    STO QA Team
    edited July 2014
    mackermomo wrote: »
    There's a known bug and a fix for Reman traits disappearing. Hope this helps you.

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1138891

thanks man it did work it fixed it

i didnt try the bare feet again, its in the patch notes for todays update so ill check it out then

heres some of the problems i ran into this week and raising a FED toon.

1. rom alien has no respec tokens? he never respeced and i get a bunch of em being a lifer
    2. mission "heading out" starts in Regulus not Alpha Centauri as it tells me to go, starts in Celes system not Starbase 114, googling it i see this is a old bug still not fixed.
    3. mission "instalation 18" jumped forward on the lift as it moved, stuck in a place where the command /stuck does not work, restarted.
    4. mission "preemptive strike" died and it started me out inside a rock, command /stuck does not work, no escape restarted.
    5. mission "colisseum" reman follows too close, his rear end is in my face the entire run so i run blind.
    6. mission "cutting the cord" no support beams in on the data chip rooftop.
    7. mission "tear of the prophets" cardassian ministry, boffs always stuck behind doors they get caught on the sides, forced to line them up one at a time and march them thru by commands.

i skipped the rest of the missions on that toon.
    edited July 2014

1. rom alien has no respec tokens? he never respeced and i get a bunch of em being a lifer

For this you'll need to file a Support ticket at https://support.arcgames.com/ if you have not already done so.
    2. mission "heading out" starts in Regulus not Alpha Centauri as it tells me to go, starts in Celes system not Starbase 114, googling it i see this is a old bug still not fixed.
    3. mission "instalation 18" jumped forward on the lift as it moved, stuck in a place where the command /stuck does not work, restarted.
    4. mission "preemptive strike" died and it started me out inside a rock, command /stuck does not work, no escape restarted.
    5. mission "colisseum" reman follows too close, his rear end is in my face the entire run so i run blind.
    6. mission "cutting the cord" no support beams in on the data chip rooftop.
    7. mission "tear of the prophets" cardassian ministry, boffs always stuck behind doors they get caught on the sides, forced to line them up one at a time and march them thru by commands.

i skipped the rest of the missions on that toon.

I'll check these out and get them written up as needed. Thanks for the report.
    STO QA Team
  • archangelmortenarchangelmorten Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    My primary character, Wilk@archangelmorten, cannot sell items on the exchange. I keep getting error messages saying unable to post to exchange, item returned to nventory. None of my other characters seem to be having this problem.
  • valusolusvalusolus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I have a weird bug on my main screen ....where it shows my ship and crew members before I start the game. It shows my ship, captain and multiple copies of one of my crewmemebers - three or four images of the same character, instead of the whole away team.

This happened immediately after I bought two additional bridge officer slots from the zen store - so it must be connected.

I have four bridge officers assigned slots in the away team ....I've tried changing the order in which they are selected, removing and re-adding them. The issue persists, the system "chooses" one team member at random and shows him in triplicate or quadruplicate instead of the whole team.

It seems like a small issue, but I find it extremely annoying - I got used to being greeted by the splendid image of my whole crew when I log in. :)

Any help with fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
    tumblr_n551o9hW5W1tzixowo1_500.gif