test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nimbus III - Boffs getting stuck.

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Again, more bugs on nimbus III after a patch. This time, if you use the stairs and the shorcut over the main door to get out of the city, your boffs will get stucked. Sometimes one of em, sometimes even all of em.. well, its really annoying cuz that shorcut is there for something.. and i use it all the time.

You guys cant do any patch without messing up something else? :( :P (anger apart, this is just a minor bug anyways).
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• mergallenfurmergallenfur Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm getting this too, plus in the north area where all the worms/ruins are. Boffs getting stuck every few feet, it's like they lose the ability to continue following me if I jump over anything, even if it's something they should be able to easily get around/jump over themselves.

Edit: Also for the record this is on a Rom-side Alien character. I did these missions a week or two ago on an old Fed-Human and had no problems at all with Boffs following me wherever I went.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I experienced this on 1 romulan character and one kdf.

I only hope this is not again the old bug about pathing issues that was present ages ago... :(