test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Official Thread: KHG Armor Rep Store Bug (Resolved)

mcitoshimcitoshi Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
While using the new omega registration store I double clicked on the KHG Mk11 armour. This comsumed My KHG Mk12 and gave me a Mk 11 back. I now have two KHG MK11 armours :mad:

All other transactions in the store worked fine.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by mcitoshi on

Comments

• pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    This is the Official Thread for Feedback/Discussion of the current known issue for: Rep Store Purchase of Klingon Honor Guard Armor MK XII

Please reply to this thread if you are experiencing the same issue/bug and want to report the problem to our team. Please keep your posts constructive, and avoid personal violations of our TOS concerning Flamming/Trolling/Harassing other Forum Users, or the staff of Cryptic/PWE. Violations of these rules will result in moderation of your posts/accounts.

Description of issue/bug:
    When purchasing KHG MK XI Armor through the Rep Store, if you have both a MK XI and a MK XII KHG set in your inventory, it will consume the MK XII version and grant you a Mk XI armor in return. So, if you have both in your inventory and try to Register your Mk XI, you end up with two Mk XI armors, instead of one XII + one XI

We will alert this thread upon Resolution of this problem.

You can find the Master Index of current known issues at this link.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2014
    Just so everyone is aware, this is a pretty far edge-case that shouldn't affect the majority of players. Only those that possess both Mk XI and Mk XII Honor Guard Armor, have both in their inventory when accessing Roxy's registration store, and attempt to register their Mk XI Armor while in this state.

A fix has already been made internally. We ask that anyone that experiences this bug please file a CS ticket while in game on the affected character.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • hotelkatzhotelkatz Member Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I was checking with Roxy to see if doing the registering with her would fix a problem with the Honor guard armor and Omega in the tailor. I accidentally clicked on the MKXI honor guard armor and it degraded my MKXII guard armor to a MKXI armor.

my ticket ID is #2,466,551.
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I doubt this will get fixed for anyone that already does the trade in. There is a similar mix up like that when you trade in the Romulan Embassy Fabrication Kit Mk XII where it gives you the modules from the XI kit and they have yet to even acknowledge that bug let alone fix it.
  • shamalama60shamalama60 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    ..have both in their inventory...

You can "discard" much of your stuff, do the registering, and then "retrieve" your old stuff back via the replicator as long as you remain in the same area. I was able to retrieve my old stuff while visiting Mo'Neke.

Or you can give it to your Boffs, as Roxy didn't seem to notice any of my Boffs wearing my old Mk X-XII stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • markdb2011markdb2011 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    when I turned in my Klingon Honor guard Mark 12 she gave me the mark 11 version.
  • dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is related to this bug or not, but Roxy has a Mk XI Honor Guard armor option shown as available for me. I do not have the Mk XI armor, never did, only Mk XII. The Mk XII option is also available to me. I haven't been brave/stupid enough to see if the Mk XI option actually works.

I should mention that I did the discard + retrieve workaround to get all(?) of the tailor options prior to Roxy being hooked up for the same purpose.
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had a kdf mk XI armor already and when I went to register my mk XII armor I didn't get it back. If they don't return my armor, I'll be very upset. However, I did get the mk x and mk xi accolades so at least part of it worked as intended.
  • j0hn41j0hn41 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I also seem to have had my mk XII version of the honor guard armor turned into a mk XI.

However I got my accolades fixed and my Be'ves Top! :D Been wanting that for months!

So yeah, having to slot that project again is a small price to pay for the costume unlock, at least for me. I would have bought 10 mk XII KHG armors to get that bug fixed.
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Just so everyone is aware, this is a pretty far edge-case that shouldn't affect the majority of players. Only those that possess both Mk XI and Mk XII Honor Guard Armor, have both in their inventory when accessing Roxy's registration store, and attempt to register their Mk XI Armor while in this state.

A fix has already been made internally. We ask that anyone that experiences this bug please file a CS ticket while in game on the affected character.

I registered a kdf mk xi and mk xii armor and only got one mk xi armor back. This was on 5-13. So is this a new issue that hasn't been addressed? Sounds like Roxy must have stiffed me as most people got two mk xi armors.
  • markdb2011markdb2011 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I got this bug reported it in game a week ago

Not sure if you guys even check the tickets that come in game.

Happened on my romulan science borg captian (17 of 19)

Would like to get my char fixed
This discussion has been closed.