test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Open Teaming KDF

jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
The War is over

Dev's

Any plans to drop the restrictions on content so KDF and our Fed Allies can que up together for content instead of being forced to use privite que's for teams

Fleet content especially....Call the klingons or feds meet in such event renegade's or traitors lol it would just be a txt change

The que's are .....Slow...... On the KDF side
Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
Post edited by jellico1 on

Comments

• Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    At the very least, the restrictions should be removed in the "communal" battle zones ...

My Fleet had a "Training Event" the other night, essentially a couple of teams to run the Dyson Ground Battlezone ...

The problem is that my Fleet has both a UFP and a KDF/ROM variant, however even in an "open" zone like the Dyson Sphere, we couldn't team FED, KDF, and ROM toons ... This is, quite frankly, unacceptable at this stage of the story in STO.

I can activate Federation or Klingon Weapons/devices in the Space BZ, I can fight along side all other factions in the Ground BZ, but i can't team with them?
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Open teaming between factions for some fleet mark content would help, as it is pretty slow over there for things like Colony Invasion. Fed side... pretty fast. KDF... time for a cat nap.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited May 2014
    bendalek wrote: »
    At the very least, the restrictions should be removed in the "communal" battle zones ...

My Fleet had a "Training Event" the other night, essentially a couple of teams to run the Dyson Ground Battlezone ...

The problem is that my Fleet has both a UFP and a KDF/ROM variant, however even in an "open" zone like the Dyson Sphere, we couldn't team FED, KDF, and ROM toons ... This is, quite frankly, unacceptable at this stage of the story in STO.

I can activate Federation or Klingon Weapons/devices in the Space BZ, I can fight along side all other factions in the Ground BZ, but i can't team with them?

I know wht you mean its very frustrting
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse