test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Our diplomacy sucks...

13»

Comments

• kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Sounds to me like it's an even fight between the two, but it's slowly wearing the Voth down. The Borg do have a few advantages over the Voth, after all.

Adapt, adapt, adapt... and adapt some more. Anyone will wear down in the face of that.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    adverbero wrote: »
    As for the Undine, I have no idea how they managed to squander the massive advantage their infiltration gave them, Tactical data regarding Ships, weapons and manpower on tap, wand they still fail bring the neccessary firepower to the fight when they do show up

It's not even that. They're acting like General Burnside with that bridge at Antietam. He spent all day wasting men in frontal assaults on a bridge over a creek he could've waded in a dozen places. Hell, one of his troops at one point jumped into the thing to show him how easy it was.

Likewise the Undine are wasting hundreds of ships an hour attacking a heavily fortified chokepoint (the gateways that lead out to the Jouret system) when for what we can tell, they can make a rift wherever the hell they please. I mean seriously, they've got sufficient control to use fluidic space transitions for tactical teleportation.

This FE makes the Undine look like such complete putzes it's a wonder they haven't managed to kill themselves by accidentally stabbing themselves in the face.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/