test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Nukara Tier 4 traits not working

s0k098s0k098 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Tier 4

Auxilliary Power Configuration – Defense: This now directly gives +Max Hull HP, +Max Shield HP, Kinetic Damage Resistance and Energy Damage Resistance based on Auxiliary power level.
Additionally, it has been improved to provide a greater bonus per point of Auxiliary power.
Auxilliary Power Configuration – Offense: This now directly grants a bonus to all damage based on Auxiliary power level.
In addition, this damage bonus will provide a larger bonus to damage than the previous one did and it will also provide a small Accuracy buff that scales with Aux power.

I have both these powers active in my trait window, but both are telling me that I'm getting 0 bonus from my aux levels. Is this intended or is it broken? Seems a bit weird considering my aux is 85.
Post edited by s0k098 on

Comments

• saeynsaeyn Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The tool tip is broken in the Traits view yes, but as far as I can tell the POWERS are working.

Go to your status view and use an Aux battery or EptAux, you should see your hull HP, damage resistances and shield HP jump. If you have the offensive version active, you should see your bonus accuracy go go up and hover your mouse over your energy weapons, you should see the damage per volley go up.

But yes, the tool tip in the Traits view is broken and doesn't reflect what bonuses are being applied to your ship.
  • s0k098s0k098 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    saeyn wrote: »
    The tool tip is broken in the Traits view yes, but as far as I can tell the POWERS are working.

Go to your status view and use an Aux battery or EptAux, you should see your hull HP, damage resistances and shield HP jump. If you have the offensive version active, you should see your bonus accuracy go go up and hover your mouse over your energy weapons, you should see the damage per volley go up.

But yes, the tool tip in the Traits view is broken and doesn't reflect what bonuses are being applied to your ship.

That's good to know.. too bad I'd rather see the % increase instead of having to calculate it.
  • woodwhitywoodwhity Member Posts: 2,636 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    s0k098 wrote: »
    That's good to know.. too bad I'd rather see the % increase instead of having to calculate it.

You can see it in the reputation-tab (where you slotted them pre-S9).
  • anyone#9933 anyone Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can confirm that the defense version is working. Also note that if you check in sector space, you do not get your bonuses, you need to enter a normal map first (space).
  • guilli88guilli88 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Bump, this **** still broken. When can we get tooltip fixes??

it's been months.

sig

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5451/om71.jpg

It is a peculiar phenomenon that we can imagine events that defy the laws of the universe.
  • hawkrunnerhawkrunner Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Well, it doesn't show the correct values in the trait list, but the tooltip looks okay?

http://postimg.org/image/nilnwbx4l/