test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Missing 'Claim Sponsorship' reputation missions

qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
edited May 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Nukara Strikeforce and New Romulus reputations have no 'Claim Sponsorship' reputation missions on either the 'Upgrades Available' tab (where the other reputations have them) or the 'Select Active' tab. Can no longer use Nukara Strikeforce or New Romulus sponsorship tokens.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm suffering from the same problem on a new alt character I created for myself post-Season 9.

Had one of my other characters create sponsorship tokens for Omega, Nukara, New Romulus and Dyson reputations... but the 'claim sponsorship' missions are absent - nowhere to be seen.

edit: Found the problem. I had to slot projects in other to see the "Claim Sponsorship" mission appear.
  • jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Same here on two alts i leveled for season 9
    JtaDmwW.png
    edited May 2014
    I tried the usual, slot and cancel project trick which normally works but I can't claim sponsorship on, Omega, NuKara or Dyson reputation

Is this a bug? Or intended?
    JtaDmwW.png
  • qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    All my "Claim Sponsorship" projects are always on the "Upgrades Available" tab. For me, the Nukara and Romulus ones are the only ones missing, but their missing on ALL my level 50 characters.

I'm assuming it's a bug, but as with the usual attitude regarding "non-game-breaking" bugs, I'm assuming a fix for it will be a long time coming...
    edited May 2014
    Best be a bug or ill be annoyed
    JtaDmwW.png
  • umaekoumaeko Member Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    just slot a project. The moment the project (any project) in said reputation is slotted, you should get access to it.
    edited May 2014
    umaeko wrote: »
    just slot a project. The moment the project (any project) in said reputation is slotted, you should get access to it.
    You are incorrect. Nothing changes.
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Try slotting a project from the third group, the marks to dil on, then cancel it this may then make the sponsorship one show. I remember someone saying this helped them in the past.
    edited May 2014
    decronia wrote: »
    Try slotting a project from the third group, the marks to dil on, then cancel it this may then make the sponsorship one show. I remember someone saying this helped them in the past.
    Nope......