test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purple Active Doffs sneaking away

maiewskimaiewski Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have a Very Rare Benzite Technician and a Jem'Hadar Security Officer assigned to Active Space slots aboard my Odyssey Operations Cruiser.

Every time I log in since Season 9 launched, they appear to have left their posts and gone "off duty".

I've considered submitting them for disciplinary action, but I figured posting here and maybe alerting "Starfleet Command" to their behavior would be more sensible.

Anyone else having issues of Purple DOFFs leaving their posts when you're not looking?
DarthGM, GM Phil, Admiral Kavalon, et al

Currently cruising the Pi Canis Sector Block...
Post edited by maiewski on

Comments

• rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    maiewski wrote: »
    I have a Very Rare Benzite Technician and a Jem'Hadar Security Officer assigned to Active Space slots aboard my Odyssey Operations Cruiser.

Every time I log in since Season 9 launched, they appear to have left their posts and gone "off duty".

I've considered submitting them for disciplinary action, but I figured posting here and maybe alerting "Starfleet Command" to their behavior would be more sensible.

Anyone else having issues of Purple DOFFs leaving their posts when you're not looking?

I'm getting that with powers and items too. Resaving my loadout seemed to fix it for me.
  • buommanbuomman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Happening with my space doffs too...they are blue though. I tried saving new loadout and still every time I log in or change zones they go off duty.

This is the mesage I get
    http://prntscr.com/3dfdl8