test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

S9 Bug: Libterated Borg Klingon, power tray not saving items.

neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
This started happening when i bought my fleet b'rel yesterday and changed a boff ability and now certain items keep being erased on their own.

The items are Attack Pattern Omega 1 and Weapon Batteries. For whatever reason everytime i go through a loading screen they are both removed from the tray and i have to add them back.

Also if i move an item it gets reset as well. It's like it's set in one form and it refuses to accept any changes.
ACCESS DENIED
Post edited by neok182 on

Comments

• Options
    smokemephitsmokemephit Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes my KDF aligned romulan cannot seem to remember who's on his bridge anymore, his active space duty officers need to be re-done as soon as i start a pve or change maps and my personl tray needs to be set up all over again thus killing any chance i have to "rush" effectively breaking all of my ships lucky thing i have not messed with my federations build and i can still play my....alt
  • Options
    neok182neok182 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bumping this up as it's still happening. some things stay bu other things refuse to stay put.

I did however find a temporary fix. I set everything up exactly as i wanted it and saved it as a loadout which i'm now running, things are staying put now.

but before i did that, nothing would stay put.
    ACCESS DENIED