test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem Hadar costume missing (RESOLVED)

mehlindemehlinde Member Posts: 53 Arc User
edited September 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The 3 piece lobi set from turning in the set of Jem Hadar weapons and getting the uprated set with lobi.

It used to have a skin with it for your armor. Its gone now. Since the eye next to the armor was removed.

I want it back.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    tpalvacutpalvacu Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I 2nd this request...
  • Options
    omegcrashomegcrash Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Agreed lets keep these on top till we get a response
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Has anyone seen anyone else mention this problem?
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It is not a problem, all armor visuals are now costumes/costume pieces in the tailor, they work like any other uniform/costume now, they require a uniform slot to wear. Can I ask a question, did you not find any info on this change to kit visuals? Maybe a FAQ by smirk would help?
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Where is it in the tailor? I tried looking. Can't find it.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    z3ndor99 wrote: »
    It is not a problem, all armor visuals are now costumes/costume pieces in the tailor, they work like any other uniform/costume now, they require a uniform slot to wear. Can I ask a question, did you not find any info on this change to kit visuals? Maybe a FAQ by smirk would help?

It's not in the tailor. I have 1 character I bought the lobi store upgrade for the Jem'hadar ground set just for the armor visuals.

I checked both uniform and off duty wear at the tailor. Every single top and bottom category and it just doesn't exist. The drop down in the head options for uniform/off duty/formal/etc. doesn't have anything for it either. I even discarded the set and reclaimed it hoping that would unlock it like discarding my Omega and Adapted MACO sets regranted me the accolades, but nothing happened.
  • Options
    blindsaviour666blindsaviour666 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's not in the tailor anywhere... This armor never gave an actual uniform that you could customize so now it is indeed truly gone :(
    Out of the darkness
    On the road where the dead years run
    Cold as moonlight
    Terrible as the sun
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Don't call it gone.

We had it. They misplaced it. They will find it and figure out how to give it back to us.
  • Options
    z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah just confirmed its not in the tailor, acquired the set and got no option for jem outfit.
  • Options
    nlindgren57nlindgren57 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can't find this in the tailor either, which sucks since my toons a Vorta and a liked having him in the Jem'Armor
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It's not in the tailor anywhere... This armor never gave an actual uniform that you could customize so now it is indeed truly gone :(

Yes. It was never in the tailor to begin with. You went into your character status window and turned on the personal armor visuals to see it. You didn't need to have the personal shield or weapon equipped to see it, just the armor. The problem is that it didn't have any boots, so whatever boots you had on your uniform is what would show up. Your belts and gloves would show up also on the visuals (the ToS mirror sash looked great on it).

I bought the Jem'hadar ground set upgrade from the lobi store a long time ago for the armor visuals, but I wound up not even using the set because I had obtained a better ground set.

Now maybe we can finally have it added to the tailor as a customizable costume, which is what I've always wanted.

If you think about it, new personal armors being added to the lobi store lately are unlocking fully customizable costumes at the tailor, such as the Hirogen and the new Undine armor.

I did buy the Hirogen ground armor from the lobi store the other day for 1 character just to unlock the tailor costume. It's in the uniform category and can be mixed and matched with all other uniform options, instead of being in the drop down like the MACO/Omega/KHG costumes. I'm hoping we can get the Jem'hadar outfit to be like that.

Edit: If it does become a tailor costume, I hope they will add some Jem'hadar boots for it. Maybe they're working on it. :D
  • Options
    nepsthennepsthen Member Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Hopefully. According to the thread in graphics and sound issues forum, some others like the heavy dyson ground set aren't working either.
    DxDiag64 dump 19Feb2016: http://pastebin.com/1c0pkEuw
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    I want this fixed. I really loved going around in the battlezone as a Jemhadar (did a pretty good job in the alien editor). My two officers was another alien just like me and a real jemhadar.

It was badass.
  • Options
    tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• Options
    ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well, the Jem'Hadar costume option was supposed to be made available via the tailor after today's patch, for those who own the MK XII lobi store version...

Except that i've got TWO full MK XII sets and cannot find the costume option anywhere in the tailor...
  • Options
    borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2014
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    Well, the Jem'Hadar costume option was supposed to be made available via the tailor after today's patch, for those who own the MK XII lobi store version...

Except that i've got TWO full MK XII sets and cannot find the costume option anywhere in the tailor...

I believe that it is in a separate category, much like the MACO, Honor Guard, Voth Armor, etc.

Look for a dropdown menu on the top-right of your tailor selections, on the Head and/or Uniform customization tab.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    I believe that it is in a separate category, much like the MACO, Honor Guard, Voth Armor, etc.

Look for a dropdown menu on the top-right of your tailor selections, on the Head and/or Uniform customization tab.

I've been looking here already, even while wearing the full Jem'Hadar MK XII set, and yet i only have the costumes that i already unlocked (Uniform, Voth, MACO, Omega, Formal, and Off-Duty)

Could it be related to my Captain's species (I'm playing a Caitian female) ?
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I had the shrouded nanofibers ground set from the Lobi store before the patch hit, but I'm not seeing the visuals anywhere either. Nothing in the drop down menus. (checked all costume slots)
  • Options
    tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    When I tested this in Tribble, the JemHadar pieces were part of the Uniform category. I could even mix-match kit parts with it.

Try (with caution) the Recycle-Retrieve approach and see if the pieces show up for you. I had to do that on Tribble for the pieces to show up.

The JemHadar jacket should be under Jacket-Loose by the name of "Jem'Hadar".
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• Options
    edited May 2014
    Ok guys, apparently logging off and on again helped a great deal. Now i can find it.

Thanks again for the help !
  • Options
    jack24bau3rjack24bau3r Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    deleted sry
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I logged off and back on, and did recycle-retrieve. It's now showing up in the tailor. :)
  • Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It is not in its own category.

You must discard the items and retrieve them from the replicator to unlock the costume.
  • Options
    thundermouththundermouth Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm not sure it this bug is related or not. I acquired both the Dyson Heavy Armour and the Undine Body Armour after the Season 9 release. In both cases, the visuals are not showing and there is no switch to turn the visuals on or off. It just shows my alt's uniform. The traits associated with each armour are working, just no visual to show you are wearing it. Is there a fix to this? Are the dev's aware of this problem? Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    The Recycle-Retrieve method worked for me. It is found under the Uniform section.
  • Options
    fozalyfozaly Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Are the visuals for the Jem'Hadar personal armor for both sets or only the MK XII Lobi version?

Thanks to any that know. I was reading through the posts & it seems quite the process to get this to appear regardless.

Thanks again, good luck & good hunting!
  • Options
    adamofnodadamofnod Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    fozaly wrote: »
    Are the visuals for the Jem'Hadar personal armor for both sets or only the MK XII Lobi version?

Thanks to any that know. I was reading through the posts & it seems quite the process to get this to appear regardless.

Thanks again, good luck & good hunting!
    Just the Mk XII Lobi version.

Hey hey now!

BAD ZOMBIE BAD GO BACK TO THE GROUND!

Seriously folks, if a thread hasn't been responded to in 30 days please don't bring it back up :( If you feel you need to continue the thread by all means make a new one! :)

/Closed

~Askray
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.