test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reminder - Screwed Stations

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Well, im really tired of this issue. It happens to me every week, for reason i will never understand.

It is a known issue, but i bump it up since it was a long time since it was reported with no news at all (of course, but i bump up it anyways).

A image is better - >

http://imgur.com/Rdj5HSE

As you can see, instead of my first officer, in the stations tab appears the name of my very own ship lol.

And in the right tab, it was the same story, until i changed it to one of my boffs. But thats not all, i never had a guy named "Tyron Mock" in my life. Names change as they please, another known issue still not fixed.

Sometimes, instead of my ship's name, i see those deparments just blank, with no stations at all.

I think its about time to fix these stations related bugs, but well i dont even know why i bother to report this (again). Sigh.

Due to this constant issue, i dont bother anymore in placing my boffs in the departments, since ages ago. But time by time i go to that tab to see how messed up is my recommendation department ^^

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, im really tired of this issue. It happens to me every week, for reason i will never understand.

It is a known issue, but i bump it up since it was a long time since it was reported with no news at all (of course, but i bump up it anyways).

A image is better - >

http://imgur.com/Rdj5HSE

As you can see, instead of my first officer, in the stations tab appears the name of my very own ship lol.

And in the right tab, it was the same story, until i changed it to one of my boffs. But thats not all, i never had a guy named "Tyron Mock" in my life. Names change as they please, another known issue still not fixed.

Sometimes, instead of my ship's name, i see those deparments just blank, with no stations at all.

I think its about time to fix these stations related bugs, but well i dont even know why i bother to report this (again). Sigh.

Due to this constant issue, i dont bother anymore in placing my boffs in the departments, since ages ago. But time by time i go to that tab to see how messed up is my recommendation department ^^

Not to mention, every time i change anything in the department recommendations, all my stations are empty :mad: i need to place again all my boffs in their stations. Cryptic FIX THIS. (i know, its a joke lol).
    edited April 2014
    Not to mention, every time i change anything in the department recommendations, all my stations are empty :mad: i need to place again all my boffs in their stations. Cryptic FIX THIS. (i know, its a joke lol).

But i think this happens when i go to a "select your ship" guy and i use his services. Even if i dont select other ship, just interacting with that guy will TRIBBLE up my stations.. its so stupid, sigh.

Sorry for the second post, apparently,im having a lot of problems to keep logged with the arc changes, and sometimes instead of editing, i just quote my own post...
  • vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not to mention that loadouts are still all buggered. I'll post a reminder on that one 2 weeks after the launch of S9.
    edited April 2014
    vocmcp wrote: »
    Not to mention that loadouts are still all buggered. I'll post a reminder on that one 2 weeks after the launch of S9.

That too. Its incredible how cryptic just forgot about the loadout system lol. Incredible. They released it, broken, since the day 1 and they didnt even bother to keep us informed about it. Well they will think that nobody cares anymore, i guess, since everything they release is broken or really screwed up.