test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More C-Store Outfits?

centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
The last ones to come out were only the Romulan outfits that came with LOR. If we don't count those the last one was the Racing Uniforms and those came out all the way back in 2012!

And the poor KDF only has the Academy Uniform. :(

So... could we have some C-Store outfits?
Post edited by centersolace on

Comments

• Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    pretty sure C store outfits are dead, If i learned anything from this company, if it sells WE SHALL MILK IT!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ever the military man, I would dearly love to have camouflage fatigues. Seeing as how the Enterprise series had that camouflage MACO suit (here and here), it is already in Star Trek lore, so you would not have to make up anything. Simply update that suit, and allow us to change the colour of the camouflage to match the battle surroundings, such as greens for Forest (Defera), browns for Desert (Nimbus), black and white for Arctic, and grey and black for Urban. And while we are at it, also give us military berets, and have that emblem be the player's Fleet logo. Do that, and I will be perfectly happy, and I would even pay real money to buy it.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    johankreigjohankreig Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    +1 to the above post.
    Jorhana Kreig: KDF, Tal'is: Romulan Fed, Shona'a: Romulan KDF, Johan Paul Kreig: Fed
  • Options
    revandarklighterrevandarklighter Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Ever the military man, I would dearly love to have camouflage fatigues. Seeing as how the Enterprise series had that camouflage MACO suit (here and here), it is already in Star Trek lore, so you would not have to make up anything. Simply update that suit, and allow us to change the colour of the camouflage to match the battle surroundings, such as greens for Forest (Defera), browns for Desert (Nimbus), black and white for Arctic, and grey and black for Urban. And while we are at it, also give us military berets, and have that emblem be the player's Fleet logo. Do that, and I will be perfectly happy, and I would even pay real money to buy it.

You mean the Outfits that are already made for more then a year and just unavailable for no good reason ?
  • Options
    tpalvacutpalvacu Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    pretty sure C store outfits are dead, If i learned anything from this company, if it sells WE SHALL MILK IT!!!!

Illogical. Cstore uniforms will never die as long as there is money to be made.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I know the devs don't care for TNG as much as some of the other shows, like one that takes place in the Delta quadrant and the like. But I'd like to see

-Season 3 TNG Admiral (Season 1 admiral looks really stupid in contrast, why cryptic would include this one and not the season 3 and up variant is mind boggling)
    -Skant
  • Options
    sle1989sle1989 Member Posts: 552 Arc User
    edited April 2014

They're looking for a way to put it in the Lobi Store, then it will be released.Though it should be released so that when it makes lots of money, they'll be convinced to release other uniforms. In addition to the MACO gear I would love Ent era Vulcan and Andorian for Feds and Ent era Klingon for KDF.
    y1arXbh.png

• Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So it is already made! In that case, yes. If ever Cryptic becomes smart enough to finally make that available, I will be buying it that very day! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited April 2014

There are lots of things in the foundry that aren't available for any reasonable reason.
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Let us get some species inspired clothing.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Let us get some species inspired clothing.

Yes lets! :cool:
  • Options
    captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,449 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There are plenty of C-Store outfits that still need to be made for instance the formal wear is laughably limited considering all the clothes in trek lore. My female Romulan would love The Romulan Commander's dress from Enterprise Incident.

Sisko's power vest from DS9.

The Klingon Warrior's Dress for the ladies. And while you're at it, how about a modernized 25th century Klingon uniform with a dress option.

As for general clothing things and not C-store, the Klingon Braids that came out with Legacy of Romulus? MORE of that. All Klingons should get access to Worf's Single braid.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    captaind3 wrote: »
    There are plenty of C-Store outfits that still need to be made for instance the formal wear is laughably limited considering all the clothes in trek lore. My female Romulan would love The Romulan Commander's dress from Enterprise Incident.

Sisko's power vest from DS9.

The Klingon Warrior's Dress for the ladies. And while you're at it, how about a modernized 25th century Klingon uniform with a dress option.

As for general clothing things and not C-store, the Klingon Braids that came out with Legacy of Romulus? MORE of that. All Klingons should get access to Worf's Single braid.

Yes to all of this.
  • Options
    derrico1derrico1 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    they Wont Release Anything Because In There Eyes It Makes No Money .. Just Like New Bridges And Interiors They Have The Sets Yet They Wont Give Them Up ... MAYBE SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE SAY THE YEAR 2424
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2014
    TUC Klingon uniforms (Both Changs and the standard version)

DS9 Romulan uniform (with dress uniform)

Nemesis Romulan uniform.

The Cage / WNMHGB uniforms

A pack of mixed era lab coats, rolled up sleeves, captains variants, admiral variants, and cadet uniforms.

The Tal'Shar and Reman Resistance uniforms.

Also swap the Klingon Skirt and Temporal (and any other faction) uniforms into the C-Store and move the formal wear (and mercenary?) into the Lobi Store.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    architect13architect13 Member Posts: 1,076 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    You dress up people crack me up :D
    Have you tried the new forum on your phone?
  • Options
    yellowalertyellowalert Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If only they'd reasonable price them in the store.

By reasonable, I mean per item, not lower the price.

I.e - The Federation Jupiter uniform pack comes with 5 tops, 5 bottoms, belt and boots. 12 items for 550 zen.

Then you have several uniform packs that only have 1 top, 1 bottom, maybe 1 boots, 1 belt and perhaps something else for 550 zen as well.

Why not even it out a bit, price the top & bottom at 250 zen, boots and belt at 100 zen. Then packs like the Jupiter set would be 1350ish zen for several different outfits whereas a single outfit would run something like 350ish. (ish because of the misc stuff, comm badges, ranks, borg implants, etc)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    If only they'd reasonable price them in the store.

By reasonable, I mean per item, not lower the price.

I.e - The Federation Jupiter uniform pack comes with 5 tops, 5 bottoms, belt and boots. 12 items for 550 zen.

Then you have several uniform packs that only have 1 top, 1 bottom, maybe 1 boots, 1 belt and perhaps something else for 550 zen as well.

Why not even it out a bit, price the top & bottom at 250 zen, boots and belt at 100 zen. Then packs like the Jupiter set would be 1350ish zen for several different outfits whereas a single outfit would run something like 350ish. (ish because of the misc stuff, comm badges, ranks, borg implants, etc)

I'd rather keep things simple.
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I really would like to know where the F the gods damn Romulan Uniform is from Nemesis that guess what....also showed in ENTERPRISE......

I mean its nice and all that Starfleet gets 1 billion outfits but we ROMULANS might have lost our home world but sure as the hell still know how to dress in style

TOS uniform - CHECK
    TNG uniform - CHECK
    DS9 uniform - missing
    NEMESIS uniform (well the remans got it halfway so were all good right??????)

KDF im sure would love to have the ST3 CLOAKS, half gloves, Or the more styled versions shown in TNG

I got 5 bucks waiting for my Romulans PROPER uniform Cryptic, just saying

I also got 25 bucks waiting for a REAL romulan flagship and not Reman trash I don't care how well it can perform its REMAN....not ROMULAN....but that's for another thread.
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif

• Options
    doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    DS9 uniform is/was in C-Store, but you might not see it anymore because it was given away as a freebie several times, and you probably have it already as a result.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    bunansabunansa Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    DS9 uniform is/was in C-Store, but you might not see it anymore because it was given away as a freebie several times, and you probably have it already as a result.

Romulan.......talking about the Romulan ones....

also the ones they wore for the episode in voyager, message in a bottle where they stole the ship and were horribly badly written to be defeated by 2 bumbling emh programs
    tumblr_ndmkqm59J31r5ynioo2_r2_500.gif