test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Half Resolution

jimk3ksjimk3ks Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Graphical and Sound Issues
Since I have started using the Arc client, my game has been running at half resolution and it all looks crappy. In the Options under video, there is a line for Half Resolution with an option for off or on and it is on by default. When I try to click off, it will not go. I play on a Gateway laptop with an Intel HD graphics card. As I said, before I used the Arc I had no graphic issues and now I do. Any ideas? Can anyone help?
Post edited by jimk3ks on

Comments

• jhdehnerjhdehner Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    use the command /renderscale 1 in the chatbox.
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,179 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As described in the above post use that in your chat window. This has been a known bug for a while now, however it has been rectified on Tribble as on Tribble the graphics and video settings have all been changed to three different tabs.

These new graphics and video setting will be available on Holodeck next week when Season 9 goes live.

I would like to make players aware however (this may not be the case for everyone) when the new graphics and video settings come into effect your current settings will all get reset back to default. I personally had to launch the game in safe mode, then change the settings. So after the launch of season 9 if the game doesn't load up, launch in safe mode an then set you video and graphics options, after than all should be fine.