test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Transphasic Cluster Torpedo - Odd behaviour

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I noticed that since a few days ago, my cluster torpedo is acting weird.

Instead of going directly to my target and detonate after that, it keeps flying around without doing nothing and after a few seconds, finally it goes to detonate.

Another bug?, of course, now, sometimes, my cluster torpedo is destroyed before it can reach the target. :mad:
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I bump up this because definitely something happened with the breen transphasic cluster torpedo.

Im not going to ask cryptic to fix it, but i hope people realizes that the cluster torpedo is not as effective as it was.. :mad:, better to use an alternate weapon. Sigh.
  • cepholapoidcepholapoid Member Posts: 284 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My cluster torpedoes all work fine. They still pack one hell of a wallop when it crits. The only thing I

have observed is that the mines sometimes go into a swirling motion right before they hit a fast

moving target, but they still hit.
    cI5XEZr.jpg
  • gurugeorgegurugeorge Member Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I noticed that since a few days ago, my cluster torpedo is acting weird.

Instead of going directly to my target and detonate after that, it keeps flying around without doing nothing and after a few seconds, finally it goes to detonate.

Another bug?, of course, now, sometimes, my cluster torpedo is destroyed before it can reach the target. :mad:

They're ok over here. Sounds like it might be a network lag thing maybe? Sometimes things can change at your ISP or inbetween your ISP and Cryptic, without you knowing.
    edited April 2014
    No. When you launch cluster torped, you will notice that a lot of times it gets stranged in space without going in any direction until several seconds after. Sometimes it wont even move until you almost killed the ship. Well, i refuse to think this only happens to me, and i dont think im the only one in the game who suffers this lol.

Maybe is only in Defera space, lol. But what is for sure, its broken. Since a few days ago it was working as always. I launch the cluster torpedo, it goes directy to my target and boom. Now , that weapons is far from being as effective as it was.
    edited April 2014
    My cluster torpedoes all work fine. They still pack one hell of a wallop when it crits. The only thing I

have observed is that the mines sometimes go into a swirling motion right before they hit a fast

moving target, but they still hit.

Also noticed this with the cluster torpedo. If it explodes but the mines of the torpedo cant go for the actual target, they will swirld without sense and in the end they will just explode, instead of follow the next target. So, yes. Cluster torpedo is broken.