test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance (April 3, 2014) [Complete!]

1235»

Comments

• asphyxiaactualasphyxiaactual Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I too fell into this trap... I got home from work, fired up STO and saw 1630 so I thought cool just a few more minutes... oh wait... that's UTC not UTC +1 which is what we're on now :(

Lorna xx
    We Are The Borg. Lower Your Shields And Surrender Your Ships. Your Technological And Biological Distinctiveness Will Be Added To Our Own. You Will Adapt Yourself To Service The Collective. Our Survival Is Your Survival. You Will Be Assimilated. Resistance Is Futile.
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    https://twitter.com/LaughingTrendy/status/446660190926950400/photo/1/large

It's an old image sir, but it checks out.

I wish I had my camera today to actively post baconing.

It is a convincing picture except it looks very generic. No PWE/STO surroundings. No Devs. No trendy in it.

...... hmmmm......

I'm still not convinced that it is not a lie.

Edit: Smirk is having a live stream tomorrow. That would be a good chance to show bacon.
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
    ~LaughingTrendy
  • stoutesstoutes Member Posts: 4,219 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!
    ~LaughingTrendy

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee are the champions, my friends :D!!

EDIT: And we'll keep on patching, 'till the end! :cool:
    maxvitor wrote: »
    Nerf is OP, plz nerf
    That's quite the paradox, how could you nerf nerf when the nerf is nerfed. But how would the nerf be nerfed when the nerf is nerfed? This allows the nerf not to be nerfed since the nerf is nerfed? But if the nerf isn't nerfed, it could still nerf nerfs. But as soon as the nerf is nerfed, the nerf power is lost. So paradoxally it the nerf nerf lost its nerf, while it's still nerfed, which cannot be because the nerf was unable to nerf.

I call it, the Stoutes paradox.
  • mrgardenermrgardener Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ~LaughingTrendy
    Can you please provide a update on the "fixing status" of the kdf tailor?
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Woohoo! First Contact Day time!
This discussion has been closed.