test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inuries on normal difficulty??

edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So i noticed that since a few days back, all my doffs got injured in ground fights, even if im playing in normal difficulty. Same as my ship in space fights.

I thought the injuries were only part of the advanced / elite difficulty. Im wrong? is this normal?
Post edited by edgecrysger on

Comments

• crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If you play any of the PVE Queue list events (like an STF or Mirror Invasion Event) and choose the 'Elite' version of them from the list, if you are destroyed/killed inside those instances, you can be damaged/injured regardless of what your player mission setting on your character is.
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, the problem is i didnt play any elite ground mission , queue or watever since ages ago, and suddenly every time i do a ground fight, my doffs get injured.. :confused::(. I switched to normal difficulty ages ago and still.. ?

So, i switched to normal mode to avoid the need of heal injuries and things like that and (and to waste less time), turns out that its the same.. lol.
  • xablisxablis Member Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    You can also get ship injuries just doing some of the sphere space missions, especially the ones near the Hypatia. There is no queuing for "elite" while doing these, but 90% of the time my ship ends up with injuries to it, so apparently injuries are not just for elite mode anymore...
  • doffingcomradedoffingcomrade Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've accumulated multiple injuries on a trash ship I dragged through CE Normal back during the event before. It seems there's something glitchy going on with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've received them when doing the patrols for Rommy marks too. My default setting is normal, and that is what I was one when doing them so it should not happen. I agree with doffing something glitchy is going on.