test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

April Fool's Day or a bug?

turbosmiglowiecturbosmiglowiec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
All bottles with alcohol in my inventory and bank, randomly changing in to Tribble.
Blue bottle in blue tribbles, purple in purple. The best part is that the transformed tribbles have the same characteristics as the alcohol.:D

Has anyone also noticed something like this ? :eek:
Post edited by turbosmiglowiec on

Comments

• lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    It seems to be perfectly fine to me. I myself had several bottles of various alkohol in my inventory. What I think happened to you was that you might have accidentally received a tribble in loot, and this process took place over the course of however long until you noticed.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That could happen in your inventory, but as far as i know, it should not happen in the account bank... unless im mistaken. But yes, tribbles reproduce really fast if you have food on your inventory. Some food items will reproduce em faster, some combinations of food will grant better tribbles or different ones, and a huge etc..
  • zurganuszurganus Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That could happen in your inventory, but as far as i know, it should not happen in the account bank... unless im mistaken. But yes, tribbles reproduce really fast if you have food on your inventory. Some food items will reproduce em faster, some combinations of food will grant better tribbles or different ones, and a huge etc..

Tribble reproduction happens in the inventory and bank...but like you said I am not sure about account banks.
  • monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    zurganus wrote: »
    Tribble reproduction happens in the inventory and bank...but like you said I am not sure about account banks.

Account banks and fleet banks no, tribbles won't breed in them. http://sto.gamepedia.com/Tribble#Breeding
    Tribbles breed when placed in the same location as any type of food or drink. Any location works, with the exception of your shared Account Bank or the Fleet Bank.