test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Saucer separated and on ship at the same time (lol)

xalexkxxalexkx Member Posts: 193 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
If you hit separation and then 1-2 seconds later you hit it again, (while the separation is in progress) a saucer will separate and another will re-integrate with the ship. tried it multiple, times
54tDGyD.jpg
svbd3u5.jpg
To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.
Post edited by xalexkx on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Lol, thankx for posting. Another reason to NOT adquire the X pack xD. In fact, only because of the visual glitchs and the behaviour of the saucer, i will never adquire the pack.
  • asovanraasovanra Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Please delete this post ASAP, we don't need cryptic nurfing the build a second time!
  • edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    asovanra wrote: »
    Please delete this post ASAP, we don't need cryptic nurfing the build a second time!

Who cares.. cryptic will never see this, lol. Besides that doesnt has nothing to do with the build procs..
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    Lol, too late, Cryptic probably already saw this and will get a prompt fix like most exploits in this game do. Now, this thread getting shut down or not like other exploit ones of the past? Who knows.
  • xalexkxxalexkx Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    it can be done on purpose, if you hit the re-integration while the saucer is separating. it will probably be fixed soon. i found the bug by mistake.
    nothing to be nerfed here; the point of the saucer separated mode is the extra turn and fire-power and wide beam, i even like the ship more (talking about firepower , and speed , not look lol ) when the saucer is separated. what the hell can be nerfed here? just the bug fixed...
    To boldly go where no FAWer has ever FAWed before.