test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

missing items from survivor pack

midgar2midgar2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently purchased a few romulan survivor packs in a vain attempt to get a bug ship, problem I have is states it either gives you the ship or the 10 lobis.

I have received none of these, no lobies either. This I feel is false adverising as you do not get anything it promises no container aka lobis if no ship.
I feel I am wasting my time and money on this game at present due to fact there is offers on and nothing seems to be updated with these offers.

And I quote:

Bonus! For a limited time, when you purchase this duty officer pack, you will receive a container in your inventory that when opened will contain either 10 Lobi Crystals or a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship, in addition to the Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack.

The appears to be no bonus items as it claims to give and I've opened a good few packs, This is therefore false advertising as a means of money grabbing.

TO ANYONE THINKING OF GETTING THESE PACKS, A WORD OF WARNING DON'T BOTHER.

This is a scam offer intended to scam money from the players.:mad:
Post edited by midgar2 on

Comments

• Options
    pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    opened 4 packs in total.

3 Had 10 lobi
    1 had attack ship
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    If the pack was off the exchange u dont get the bounes items u have to buy them off the c-store with zen.
    So nothing is missing by my guess u just did not read the fine print on the dev blog.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    pet1e86pet1e86 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    did you open doff pack or the promotion pack?

doff pack gives doffs
    promotion pack gives lobi/attack ship AND doff pack
  • Options
    midgar2midgar2 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Yeah I only just noticed, and for fineprint, there is nothing mentioned about the difference between promotional packs, all it says was the romulan survivor duty officer pack. Nothing with the word promotional on the front of it.

Its still misleading though. Also no where did i see it mentioned about it only available from zen store.
  • Options
    decroniadecronia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    midgar2 wrote: »
    Yeah I only just noticed, and for fineprint, there is nothing mentioned about the difference between promotional packs, all it says was the romulan survivor duty officer pack. Nothing with the word promotional on the front of it.

Its still misleading though. Also no where did i see it mentioned about it only available from zen store.

It's in the second paragraph of the blog.
    From now until server maintenance during the morning (PDT) of Thursday, April 10, 2014, when you purchase a Romulan Survivor Duty Officer Pack from the C-Store, a container will be put into your inventory.

http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/star-trek-online/detail/3037383-duty-officer-pack-promo-is-live_

It is still called the c0store even though it uses zen instead of the old c-points.
  • Options
    edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited March 2014

¿? And this is new why??

Nobody forced you to buy the packs, and i only bought 1, with 10 lobis in it. You must be the only one who didnt receive those 10 lobis.

Everybody that has around here for a while knows that duty officer promotion packs , as well as the lock boxes are a scam since they were introduced. And yes it is another way for cryptic to keep filling their "arcs", but its how they always worked. The fault is from people who buys em, not from cryptic.
  • Options
    majortiraomegamajortiraomega Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    edited March 2014

The only time you don't get the lobi or Jem'hadar Attack Ship is when you buy the packs off the exchange. You aren't losing any "money", the only thing lost is a bit of Energy Credits.
    --->Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0
    --->Ground Combat General Bugs Directory
    Real join date: March 2012 / PvP Veteran since May 2012 (Ground and Space)