test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Qo'Nos orbit not allowing Ship Switching *Verified*

ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I'm on my Klingon tac captain, orbiting over Qo'Nos, and am unable to quick-switch between the main ships on my toon. Specifically, the "Switch Starships" button only displays my shuttle, as if I were in a non-allowed zone.

Switching ships works fine with Fed captains in orbit over Earth, and with Roms over New Romulus, but not with Klingons over Qo'Nos.

Presumably the flag for the zone got lost somewhere
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm on my Klingon tac captain, orbiting over Qo'Nos, and am unable to quick-switch between the main ships on my toon. Specifically, the "Switch Starships" button only displays my shuttle, as if I were in a non-allowed zone.

Switching ships works fine with Fed captains in orbit over Earth, and with Roms over New Romulus, but not with Klingons over Qo'Nos.

Presumably the flag for the zone got lost somewhere

You gotta go into sector space to switch out ships. I thought same thing/saw same thing before I realized you had to be in sector space to switch out ships. Is kind of annoying tho since you don't have the option like academy does to just go to sector space you gotta move thru instanced space qo'nos and then leave that and go into sector space lol.

I so hate the hoops.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    You gotta go into sector space to switch out ships.
    You can do it system space for Earth and New Romulus

Qo'Nos just needs whatever flag those zones have
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Switch Ships been a feature for 6 months now and STILL doesnt work in Qo'Nos

QoNosSwitchShipsbugged.png <-- can only switch to shuttle like its not a qualifying social zone
  • Options
    crypticfrostcrypticfrost Member Posts: 1,479 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    Issue verified and sent on to be fixed. Thanks for the report.
    STO QA Team
  • Options
    zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    You can do it system space for Earth and New Romulus

Qo'Nos just needs whatever flag those zones have

Yeah just so happens the KDF is only ones affected lol.

In the case like this one most likely its not a bug the people working on it were probally told if it was kdf it wasn't worth the time to properly do it before it went live.
  • Options
    shredder75shredder75 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Encountered this bug myself today after picking up the Bort pack and setting them all up.

On a whim I hopped into sector space to try there, and no go. All I can do is switch to my shuttle and that's it. If I want to switch ships, I have to go to the shipyard.

I'm curious if this is related to the uniform bug which hit me when the Tuvok mission was released. Literally hit me as soon as I zoned in and I've been stuck with it ever since.

My Federation toons and Romulan can switch ships no problem but my Klingon can't.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    A year later and this bug still isn't fixed