test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Playable Federation/KDF Romulans

rtk142rtk142 Member Posts: 613 Arc User
I'm putting this here because I don't know where else to put it. I won't be offended if it's moved to someplace more appropriate. Anyway, I asked the question in the live stream and I'd kind of like to make a case for it if I could. Smirk mentioned that there's playable Fed Klingons. He also came up with the notion of a KDF Human. I'd point out that the KDF does actually have something similar to that, Joined Trill. I have one, they're awesome.

If you consider that you have Klingons on the FED side and Trill on the Klingon side, it would make a kind of sense. Especially given some of the storyline in Path 2409, and of course Legacy of Romulus. I really don't see any major hurdles to the implementation of it, I would think it would be fairly simple. I just wanted to get the idea out there because I can't be the only person that wouldn't mind playing an actual Federation Romulan instead of the alien "Romulan" in my signature.
bridges.jpg
Let us upgrade the Seleya Ceremonial Lirpa and Kri'stak Blade
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    astro2244astro2244 Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    rtk142 wrote: »
    I'm putting this here because I don't know where else to put it. I won't be offended if it's moved to someplace more appropriate. Anyway, I asked the question in the live stream and I'd kind of like to make a case for it if I could. Smirk mentioned that there's playable Fed Klingons. He also came up with the notion of a KDF Human. I'd point out that the KDF does actually have something similar to that, Joined Trill. I have one, they're awesome.

If you consider that you have Klingons on the FED side and Trill on the Klingon side, it would make a kind of sense. Especially given some of the storyline in Path 2409, and of course Legacy of Romulus. I really don't see any major hurdles to the implementation of it, I would think it would be fairly simple. I just wanted to get the idea out there because I can't be the only person that wouldn't mind playing an actual Federation Romulan instead of the alien "Romulan" in my signature.

No offense meant, but considering the "ally" system we already have playable fed/kdf romulans. You play most of their (fed/kdf) storylines, use most of their ships to tier 4 lvl, and you can even put the U.S.S. and I.K.S. prefix on romulan ships.

(I would like straight shot federation or kdf romulan captain cause I have a alien I made to look like a rommie before 'Legacy' came out, But it is what it is)
    [SIGPIC]583px-Romulan_Star_Empire_logo%2C_2379.svg.png
    [/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    We kind of already do have those OP. :P
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    id really love a kdf ferengi.
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User