test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sticked chat channel "Trade" from Champion Online

idobrovolskyidobrovolsky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
When I was looking for a global trade channel, I was joined to the channel "trade".

After that, it turned out:
1. this is NOT a channel STO. (content determined - CO)
2. I can not write there.
3. Unable to leave from this channel.
4. Unable to disable the display of the channel in the all chat tabs. (not present in list).
Thus, the chat window (for all characters and all tabs, include new) is mostly filled with useless spam.
Post edited by idobrovolsky on

Comments

• wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry to say u need to download co n delete it from there lots of ppl have posted about this in the past year dev wont do out adout it
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • idobrovolskyidobrovolsky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    Sorry to say u need to download co n delete it from there lots of ppl have posted about this in the past year dev wont do out adout it
    I know this way. But it's not "bug-resolving".
    I created this topic just because previous (not mine but about this bug) was not well-formed. (in keeping with the Tips on Writing Bug Reports ). And, sure, because they must fix it. Not me.
  • wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    U sound like a newbee to sto there most fix nothing even when there do try n fix something it will only fix it for a small % of ppl. e,g the latest is kdf costume slots there clamed it was fixed guess wot its not
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • idobrovolskyidobrovolsky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    wilbor2 wrote: »
    U sound like a newbee to sto there most fix nothing even when there do try n fix something it will only fix it for a small % of ppl. e,g the latest is kdf costume slots there clamed it was fixed guess wot its not
    and you sound like only-STO-player and fatalist ;)
    If we'll not try to "eat their brains", they'll don't anything, what not directly make money. It's work for all mmorg and for most "services" in any side of our life (communications, housing management, supply departments, etc). Anyway, "perfect service" not present in this world (at least for regular customers), and if you'll not remind often, you'll have nothing. :rolleyes: