Install Arc
Options

Scheduled Maintenance (March 6, 2014) [Complete!]

13»

Comments

• Options
    imadoctornotaimadoctornota Member Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So what you're saying is that 0.01% of the players can tie their shoes while 99.99% of the players are having trouble managing to wear flipflops? It would matchup with what Geko said in the PO158.5 podcast mind you....

I can tie my shoes, but I have trouble wearing flip flops. It seems unnatural...maybe I'm not trashy enough...lol jk, jk.
    Thanks for the expansion that had "as much content as the last"
    9 Episodes = 30+ episodes...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's pronounced "S.T.O." "Stow" sounds idiotic! lol
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Maintenance is now complete! Thanks for your patience. We'll see you back in-game!

~CaptainSmirk
  • Options
    lauscholauscho Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't patches and updates usually happen because someone asked for them?

If you're complaining about a video game server being down for a couple of hours because they decided to fix rather than break something, I think you probably need to reorder your life priorities. Hell, even if it just goes down for a little bit, it's probably a good opportunity to take a breather.

Personally, I'm using this time to fill out my income taxes. Not like I'll get a better chance.
  • Options
    bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    bejaymac wrote: »
    Please let it be a delete button, otherwise I'm probably going to end up with more costumes than I have slots for.

And just as I feared that is exactly what has happened, in the tailor I now have more costumes than I have outfit slots for, and just as before they can't be worn, renamed or modified, why because they don't occupy an outfit slot.

How about giving us a bloody delete button so we can clean up the tailor ourselves :mad:
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,406 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Sorry but i must be the only one reasonable person here.
    When you look about you and conclude that you are the only reasonable being, this may indicate that your definition of "reasonable" is at variance with that of objective reality.

And for a "coder", I must say that your inattention to spelling, punctuation, and grammar is shocking. Do you code as poorly as you type? If so, that might explain why you have so much time on your hands in the middle of the day...
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    lauscholauscho Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    lauscho wrote: »
    Personally, I'm using this time to fill out my income taxes. Not like I'll get a better chance.
    And the server being down gave me the motivation to fill out an $1100 tax return. Thanks, Cryptic!
This discussion has been closed.