test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

"Boldly They Rode" Episode Bugged

ilikeshortsilikeshorts Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
"Boldly They Rode" seems to be bugged, at least for my Romulan (Kli-allied) character. I can begin the mission at DS9, and it works fine talking to Eraun and the Founder on their ship, but upon entering the airlock with the crate of EV suits, there's no way to activate an EV suit.

I initially went in wearing one of the Solanae suits (Marksman), and the suit-related icons did not appear above my taskbars. I tried pulling one of the suits from the crate and switching them, still no success. Left, dropped the mission, re-took it and started wearing non-EV armor before going in, tried changing to both the Solanae and the crate suit, still nothing. Activations were attempted with the external cosmetics of the suit turned both off and on in the menu and nothing seems to have helped.

I've already completed the mission for story's sake, but was heading back in to repeat it for mission rewards, if that may have anything to do with it.
Post edited by ilikeshorts on

Comments

• janus1975janus1975 Member Posts: 739 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Just tried with my KDF-allied Romulan and did not have a problem. However, sometimes the "activate suit/thrusters" buttons fail to appear and you need to press a tiny little third button on your taskbar on the right to bring them up (above the "adjust the number of trays/view all abilities" buttons).

In the interests of fullness, I used the Vet Romulan EV suit which I equipped once in the airlock; I do not have Solenae suits for that particular toon.

Hope this helps!
  • ilikeshortsilikeshorts Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Ah, I was unaware of that third button issue. I'll give that a shot.