test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Welcome back

neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
Just want to give a shout out to my boy, Handsome Phaser guy...Welcome back man!!!!
GwaoHAD.png
Post edited by neoakiraii on

Comments

• Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Is he back? I am not seeing him. The top of my forum page is all jacked-up. :(

But welcome back to him when it finally trickles down to me. :)
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Yep, and he's still bad TRIBBLE holding a Squadron of BOP's back with a Handphaser...LIKE A BOSS!!:D
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Finally he is back! :cool:
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Meh... Phaser Guy is alright... but I guess being a guy myself... I like Phaser Chick a bit more. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Meh... Phaser Guy is alright... but I guess being a guy myself... I like Phaser Chick a bit more. :D

I love the Romulan chick Tiaru Jarok was awesome, but knowing PWE, they would use T'TRIBBLE since that's their MO when it comes to Ads in their game, so I'm glad they went with phaser guy.
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    timezargtimezarg Member Posts: 1,268
    edited February 2014
    All I'm seeing is an arm holding a phaser. Guess they're still working a few things out.

I don't like it when these kinds of changes are implemented. . .but what the heck, it's PWE's forums, they can do whatever they want with them. I just get to complain about it :)
    tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp
  • Options
    tuskin67tuskin67 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    thecosmic1 wrote: »
    Is he back? I am not seeing him. The top of my forum page is all jacked-up. :(

But welcome back to him when it finally trickles down to me. :)

Clear your cookies for perfectworld
  • Options
    kaiserkactokaiserkacto Member Posts: 482 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is how he looks on my browser http://imageshack.com/a/img401/1227/fs3p.jpg
    "In every age,
    In every place,
    The deeds of men remain the same..."
    12701.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    edited February 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    I love the Romulan chick Tiaru Jarok was awesome, but knowing PWE, they would use T'TRIBBLE since that's their MO when it comes to Ads in their game, so I'm glad they went with phaser guy.

Yea... the Romulan Chick was nice too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thecosmic1thecosmic1 Member Posts: 9,365 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is how he looks on my browser http://imageshack.com/a/img401/1227/fs3p.jpg
    I am finding the pink/purple really annoying...
    STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.