test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Swimwear for away team

13»

Comments

• gurluasgurluas Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Except on Risa you should be able to wear a bikini.
  • peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    aderonz wrote: »
    flower belt is a part of and off-duty so i guess that only captains can use it , voth belt can be used by boffs to

Actually flower belt CAN be used by boffs aswell.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • jessejknightjessejknight Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    capnkirk4 wrote: »
    Get a girlfriend, Ace.
    I do and she plays as well all her bridge officers are male and she would like swimwear for them too

:o
  • whitewinged7whitewinged7 Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    hrisvalar wrote: »
    Fan Dancing Attire and Betazoid Wedding Gowns! Coming to a Z-store near you... :D

And for the KDF, for a limited time only, the Emperor's New Armor. 5000 Zen. Only the truly honorable can recognize its awesome greatnessitude.

I mock cause there isn't a snowball's chance on Vulcan. And if, by any chance, they were to consider this, I'd be insisting they rig up the entire game to differentiate between (true) social maps and, well, call them professional maps (any place with missions or hostiles) where you can't wear any Off-duty costumes, and where you are automatically forced into one of your uniforms (or the standard Antares one if you thought you were clever and deleted all your uniform presets) on beaming down. So no speedos on ESD. If you want to go streaking, Andoria's about six lightyears that way.

So there. Humbug!

This is funny because Betazoids marry naked :)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This is funny because Betazoids marry naked :)
    that was the joke. :P

The same is true of "the Emperor's New Armor". It's a reference to an old story about a king who got duped into going out in public naked by a guy who claimed to make a suit of clothes that could only be seen by smart people.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg