test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Once again,... Token Glitch

summerrenobaumsummerrenobaum Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Once again STO impresses me with it's infinite ways of glitching...

I bought a respec for skills tonight and was given a respec for traits instead. AWESOME!

I am not sure what caused this glitch, but some how about a month ago I was given a trait and skill respec something about a glitch back then. I didn't have a need to respec my traits so this left me one in reserve, when this glitch happened now so I had two. I cleared them both out by spending them as either way I had a free respec for traits proir to see if this was somehow related and was going to buy another $5 in zen but the gift card I got for Christmas was empty. I sent in a e-mail to customer support as the ticket system on the website keeps giving me false redirects.

I'm getting really tired of these glitches. And with no phone support,.. why do I keep getting suckered into this. I am starting to feel like a fool for supporting this game.
Post edited by summerrenobaum on

Comments

• edgecrysgeredgecrysger Member Posts: 2,740 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    What do you mean u support this game?? are you a subscriber? lol. LOL i did regret to be a subscriber 2 months ago, since i noticed cryptic will do nothing to solve bugs. And i cancelled my sub, something that everybody should do. But people (you, for example) complain a lot, but they keep paying monthly subs, so, i dont see the point there. If you want things to change, dont give cryptic money, for god sake. If people keep doing that, they will never fix the bugs. But i guess people will never understand. Its a shame.