test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fleet carriers not qualify you to buy elite fleet pets

nobletnoblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2014 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Fleet carriers currently does not qualify you to buy elite fleet pets.

You can't get elite Bop pets while owning the fleet Vo'quv until you buy regular Vo'quv or mirror Vo'quv. You can't get elite Far'Ja pets while owning Fleet Kar'fi until you buy the regular Kar'fi.

Please add fleet carriers to the list of qualifying ships, in addition to regular and mirror versions.
Post edited by noblet on

Comments

• Options
    dragonsbitedragonsbite Member Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know personally if what you're saying is true or not. But i will point something out in case you didn't know. And apologies if you already know this.

Hangar - Elite Fer'Jai Frigate = Requires Starbase Tier 5 Science Array

Hangar - Qaw'Dun Birds-of-Prey = Requires Starbase Tier 5 Comm Array
    U.S. ARMY CAVALRY SCOUT/DRAGOON DISABLED VETERAN
  • Options
    gardatgardat Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yep, owning a fleet carrier entitles you to nothing really. If you want elite pets you need to buy them from a starbase with the appropriate comm array tier unlocked.
    486 DX2/66Mhz, 4MB SD-RAM, 16KB L-1 cache, 120MB HDD, 3.5" FDD, 2x CD-ROM, 8-Bit Soundblaster Pro, IBM Model M PS/2 keyboard, Microsoft trackball mouse, 256KB S3 graphics chip, 14" VGA CRT monitor, MS-DOS 6.22
  • Options
    nobletnoblet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I don't know personally if what you're saying is true or not. But i will point something out in case you didn't know. And apologies if you already know this.

Hangar - Elite Fer'Jai Frigate = Requires Starbase Tier 5 Science Array

Hangar - Qaw'Dun Birds-of-Prey = Requires Starbase Tier 5 Comm Array

Yes, Starbase tier 5 comm array/science array prerequisites are met, as are tier 3 Spire in cases that apply.
  • Options
    treeyees8472treeyees8472 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The topic starter is RIGHT. U can't get em. Wierd cause i saved and waited for better stats. Now i can't equip it with anything not even most advanced pets (Believe me i tried). Cant get elite frigates nor advanced firgates or skul for that matter :(. Please fix this asap. Thank u
  • Options
    resoundingenvoyresoundingenvoy Member Posts: 439
    edited January 2014
    One thing to note, the Atrox:

It got left out in that all other store carriers get a special pet (edit: Two in the case of the Kar'Fi) -AND- a console.

If you could get the stalkers from fleet version of the Atrox, what's the point of having bought one?
  • Options
    wilbor2wilbor2 Member Posts: 1,684 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    If ur looking for dps get the scorpions from tier 5 rommy rep this is the 3rd thread ive seen on this in the past 2-3 weeks there need to add this to the tool tip before u buy the fleet carriers.
    gs9kwcxytstg.jpg
  • Options
    vagiusvagius Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    same issue for me, cannot purchase normal or advanced Far'Jai Frigates or S'Kul Fighters for my fleet Kar'fi.

Would love to see this fixed as the frigates are the biggest draw for this ship.