test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A whole 2 hours !? What ever shall I do?

breygornbreygorn Member Posts: 189 Arc User
So, while the maintenance goes on for the unbearable length of time of two hours,
as it seem like an eternity...

What do you do for 2 hours???

Do you twiddle your thumbs?
Do you troll the forum since zone chat is gone?
Do you fervently plan your next take over the world scenario?

I actually did the boring task of errands... :/ oh well, had to be done :)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by breygorn on

Comments

• Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    breygorn wrote: »
    So, while the maintenance goes on for the unbearable length of time of two hours,

Easy there are OTHER games. Imagine that.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    johngazmanjohngazman Member Posts: 2,826 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I raced a VW Bus against a Ferrari, and I won.

Good times man, good times.

You think a 2-hour maintainence period is bad? Try waiting for a game event that is now over 48 hours late.
    You're just a machine. And machines can be broken.
    StarTrekFirstContactBorgBattleonetumblr_lln3v6QoT31qzrtqe.gif
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    johngazman wrote: »
    I raced a VW Bus against a Ferrari, and I won.

Good times man, good times.

You think a 2-hour maintainence period is bad? Try waiting for a game event that is now over 48 hours late.

Ummm, was that Ferrari driver just that bad, or his car broken? Lol, that just would make a funny picture.:D

Oh, and I was at work, so I couldn't play anyway. But when it occurs when I'm home, I either play something else, run around the forums, talk to my wife, or my roommates, or just about a zillion other things. (It's never twiddling my thumbs, however, LOL)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sit on the floor in the corner of my room with my knees bent up to my chest with my arms wrapped around them slowly rocking back and forth running imaginary battles in my head and whispering "Fire at will... Fire at will... Fire at will..." ceaselessly until servers are back up again.
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Sit on the floor in the corner of my room with my knees bent up to my chest with my arms wrapped around them slowly rocking back and forth running imaginary battles in my head and whispering "Fire at will... Fire at will... Fire at will..." ceaselessly until servers are back up again.

If you do this with the game running, you'll still be able to reach 10k+ dps with a normal A2B build. :D
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Watch tv shows, movies... read... write...

Compare ships on the Wiki to try and decide what path I'll have a character take (Still not sure if I'd rather keep my Marauder or try a Voth Bastion or Jem'hadar HEC if I got ahold of them, for example.)

Actually, I usually try to schedule appointments, errands, etc. on Thursday mornings so that I'm kept out of the house and busy when the server is down.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    collegepark2151collegepark2151 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It's 9 AM for me when maintenance starts so 99% of the time I'm working.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Porthos is not amused.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,320 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    breygorn wrote: »

I went outside to smell the roses. It's wintertime though so couldn't find any in bloom.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    tggrinctggrinc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ... fearing the return of sonnikku ...