test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

the avanger class

kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
Question: with the design simular to that of the constitution class (refit) would the sto community be willing to accapt the ship as an advancement on the Exter design allready in game? If so would the community accapt the Exter as an additional option for the avanger insted?
Post edited by kekvin on

Comments

• aloishammeraloishammer Member Posts: 3,294 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kekvin wrote: »
    Question: with the design simular to that of the constitution class (refit) would the sto community be willing to accapt the ship as an advancement on the Exter design allready in game? If so would the community accapt the Exter as an additional option for the avanger insted?

1. Don't see the similarity.

2. Therefore no, the Avenger is not related to the Exeter in any way beyond "They're both Starfleet cruisers."

3. Therefore no, the unrelated Exeter isn't an acceptable option for the Avenger.
  • eulifdaviseulifdavis Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    ... what's an "avanger", and where can I get one?

Also, "simular", "accapt", "allready", "insted". If you use Firefox, Chrome, or Opera, you get this red line underneath improperly spelled words. You can right-click those words to get spelling corrections. If you want people to take you seriously, you should start with proper spelling.

I'm not going to nit-pick your grammar, just your spelling since that is stupidly easy to correct. I get the impression English is not your first language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    no, no and HELL NO.

Avenger is a cruiser, it's in no way shape or form an Exeter.
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,912 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    eulifdavis wrote: »
    ... what's an "avanger", and where can I get one?

Also, "simular", "accapt", "allready", "insted". If you use Firefox, Chrome, or Opera, you get this red line underneath improperly spelled words. You can right-click those words to get spelling corrections. If you want people to take you seriously, you should start with proper spelling.

I'm not going to nit-pick your grammar, just your spelling since that is stupidly easy to correct. I get the impression English is not your first language.

BEHOLD! the Grammar/Spelling TRIBBLE Strikes!
    sig.jpg
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    kekvin wrote: »

if this is another t5 connie/exeter/whatever else thread, the answer is that it wont happen.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,415 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Although im totally in favor with there being T5 versions of the connie, miranda and exeter, it simply wouldn't happen as an alternate skin for the avenger. Exeter was built for exploration and patrolling, Avenger was built for battle only.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg