test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enhance Account Bank

skk1701jskk1701j Member Posts: 243 Arc User
At the moment, the only necessary point is to have one (1 upgrade to get it for silver players) to transfer account bound items. It could be much more useful.

My Idea:

1: 10 Slots, 25 Doff, 2 Boff (unused), raffined Dilithium transfer unlocked
2: 10 Slots, 25 Doff, 2 Boff (used, without items like direct trade), Fleet Credits transfer unlocked
3: 10 Slots, 1 Ship Slot (nude or with the original item(s) (e.g. lock box ships), Marks (Fleet, Omega...) transfer unlocked
4: 10 Slots, 1 Ship Slot (nude or with the original item(s)), char bound non combat pets can be transfered (birds, epohhs, ginger bread...).

This makes the Account Bank the preferred way of transfering stuff.

PS: Limitations remain: Romulan ships can not be transfered to fed/kling chars.
Post edited by skk1701j on

Comments

• Options
    futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd love to be able to trade doffs and boff candidates through the account bank.
  • Options
    earlnyghthawkearlnyghthawk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    skk1701j wrote: »
    At the moment, the only necessary point is to have one (1 upgrade to get it for silver players) to transfer account bound items. It could be much more useful.

My Idea:

1: 10 Slots, 25 Doff, 2 Boff (unused), raffined Dilithium transfer unlocked
    2: 10 Slots, 25 Doff, 2 Boff (used, without items like direct trade), Fleet Credits transfer unlocked
    3: 10 Slots, 1 Ship Slot (nude or with the original item(s) (e.g. lock box ships), Marks (Fleet, Omega...) transfer unlocked
    4: 10 Slots, 1 Ship Slot (nude or with the original item(s)), char bound non combat pets can be transfered (birds, epohhs, ginger bread...).

This makes the Account Bank the preferred way of transfering stuff.

PS: Limitations remain: Romulan ships can not be transfered to fed/kling chars.

I'd say yes to most of that. My no's would be to Fleet Credits x-fer & Marks x-fer. Iffy about ship x-fers. And not sure pets could be, as they're bound to character anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    butcher suspect, "What'd you hit me with?"
    Temperance Brennan, "A building"
  • Options
    tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    and remove the ec cap as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    and remove the ec cap as well.

Lol, if you're that rich, to have more than 1 billion or so EC, then hell, donate some to your fleet, other alts, etc, LOL.

(*Damn, that's rich!!!!*):D:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alan171717alan171717 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Lol, if you're that rich, to have more than 1 billion or so EC, then hell, donate some to your fleet, other alts, etc, LOL.

(*Damn, that's rich!!!!*):D:D

Or me, that is a worthy cause :)
    "I am a travelor of both time and space to be where I have been"
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    the account bank cap is only 500m, not 1b, which is the entire problem. the shared account bank ec limit is lower than that of the individual toons that can access it.
    i just dont see a good reason to have any limit full stop.

(i do donate to both the fleets i am in)
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    the account bank cap is only 500m, not 1b, which is the entire problem. the shared account bank ec limit is lower than that of the individual toons that can access it.

The account bank is basically overflow so if you have 2+ toons who can all carry 1bil ec why do you need any more space for ec? Half a billion is enough as a overflow account imo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2013

Wow, you can carry 1bil on all your toons, and 500 mil on the account bank, and you still find ways to complain. If you have that much EC, spread the Christmas cheer and give someone a Bulwark.
  • Options
    dova25dova25 Member Posts: 475
    edited December 2013
    I would like that the content from the account bank be usable by the logged in character in a similar way it works now the bank for commodities,regenerator's,etc.
    It would make me buy more account slots if I would be able to use the account bank in this way too.
    "There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
    I refuse to be content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    tragamites wrote: »
    The account bank is basically overflow so if you have 2+ toons who can all carry 1bil ec why do you need any more space for ec? Half a billion is enough as a overflow account imo.
    because it is not a good idea to keep that kind of ec on a single toon. there is too much risk due to exchange sorting and the like. i believe it would be best to keep the bulk of the ec in a location where it cannot be accidentally spent and whatnot. this would enable it to perform something like... a bank.

lucho80 wrote: »
    Wow, you can carry 1bil on all your toons, and 500 mil on the account bank, and you still find ways to complain. If you have that much EC, spread the Christmas cheer and give someone a Bulwark.
    its not a complaint, it is a request, just like any other in this thread.
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    skollulfr wrote: »
    indeed.
    i would like to to be able to store commodities in this bank for doff assignments, rather than in the individual character banks.

I don't do that, but I DO keep my data samples in there, that way, any of my characters can access them, as needed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    induperatorinduperator Member Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I'd love to be able to Transfer ships through the account Bank that would really be useful perhaps you could buy a token to allow Character to Character Ship Transfer then Cryptic could make some Revenue so they'd have a reason to add it.